“Hey VSauce, Michael here.”
As we all know, summer had already started and i’d be optimistically thought that not many people played ToS since it’s summer (i guess) and there are a lot of other issues we can “blablabla~~” about.
Here’s the issues (in my opinions, of which we can discuss here and correct me if I’m wrong. Oh and also not only regarding to Fedimian server issues but also in-game content or ToS-related issues.) :-
- So Fe"Dead"imian…
- The curse of RNG
- Events after sprout events are just events with rewards not worth the efforts or just worth for p2w
- Repetitive bugs, desync, fps lag
- GM (not Guild Master and Guild Mission) is dead?
- GvG/GTW (it’s too general but it can be discussed or be ignored)
- Low populations.
That’s all in my mind so far. Like i said, feel free to correct the wrong or wrong the correct or blablabla~~.
8. Orsha city = Ghost town most of the time (there’s some time it’s a lot of people but most of the time it didn’t exceed 15-20 people there).