Tree of Savior Forum

[CLOSED] [Fan Art Festival] Official Hot Hot Summer Voting Thread! ⛱

Title: Monster Beach Marathon
Server Name: Klaipeda -NA-
Team Name: Noburyuu

Description: Let’s spend summer HOTTER by running a marathon, a race to see who survives the heat.
I like the cute monsters and easy to spam draw :drooling_face: (pokubus, hanamings, etc) in TOS and decided to show them having their own monster summer event.

And only druids, master of disguise :smirk: can secretly join this monster race :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Also inspired by awesome marathon runners who can run across states, while I prefer teleporting/warping across maps XD

142 Likes

Title: Hot Summer, HOT TEMPER!
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Corfee

Description: Johnny (the female char in pink color hair) and Rocksodon get angry just because the weather is TOO HOT! I like to draw (pencil art) but never do digital art before. Special thanks to Lewis (IGN: OneePunch) for introducing me SAI software and also various guide and brush. Also special thanks to DW for supporting me with SPIRIT and valuable feedback. You guys give me a wonderful memories in TOS. xoxo. Oh wait a minute, Yashi and Reus? oh ya they are important friend of mine. Hope they like this art :sunglasses:

42 Likes

Title: Summer Daydream
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Seica

We really want to go to the beach…

99 Likes

Title: Hey you ~
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: Ciremya

Description : You look handsome today :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Title: Any whale?
Team Name: Fyunehachi

Description: Ever felt like taking a well-deserved break in the beach? Too bad. After many instances of getting killed, the whale’s back for revenge. (But first, let us take a selfie~ ;3)

13 Likes

Title: Lycoris’s summer
Sever Name: Varena
Team Name: Suika_

Description: Summer is coming!! What do you think when you heard about summer? Of course! the most popular summer event in anime or something so go to beach with your party
(sorry for bad english)

12 Likes

Title: Beat the Heat!
Team Name: Flavien

Description: In times of chaos and the goddesses are nowhere to be found, there’s no time for fancy vacations, especially if you’re a Revelator. However it’s not a bad idea to prepare and perhaps even rest for the next big battle. I mean, c’mon… Why would you practice fire magic on a hot summer day? Someone should teach this guy how to chill out!

37 Likes

Title: Summer Shenanigans
Team Name: Aprovleptos

Enjoying a cool summer with some special friends :grin:

65 Likes

Title: Summer Picnic
Server Name: Varena
Team Name: Aneizel

Description : My party and our summer time! Just thinking that we can spend our time together make me so much happy. If this can be real it’ll be my best time for summer :sparkling_heart:

21 Likes

Title: Piercing Through the Summer!
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Altwartz

My Lovely Fencer doing a skill practice under the sun!

13 Likes

Title: Summer Cryo Cry
Server: Silute
Team Name: Plopp

First of all, I’m sorry if there are errors in writing, since my native language is Spanish.

This is a small illustration that I made for the cooking, considering the summer event that is currently on the server, imagine that a cryomancer would not be having a good time with that weather, but the rest of them are having fun too.

23 Likes

Title: Taste Of Summer
Server Name: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: PoetCat

Description of the Work: Welcome to TOS!! Taste Of Summer
we’re in TOS swimming pool with Kleptomaniac (Girl with TOS Placard), so hot here.

DestinedWing (Archer with his lesser panda) seems little Cross wanna have some watermelon ice-cream and ReusT (Poodle) will always love you <3

Hies-sama (Shark) try to surprise his bestie Timofei (little angel) but Timofei and Brutaliztic (Swordman swim girl) are frightened > <;;

Pipita (Wizard swim boy) holding his girlfriend, she can’t swim so they have to stay in children’s pool. Shark water gun is her favorite item.

Pomegranate (sling bikini girl) mad at Yasashii (HOT GIRL :fire: one-piece Swimsuit) again hahahha!!!

thank you my friends to give me precious memories and heartwarming moment :sparkling_heart:

187 Likes

Title: Monsters in the pool!
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Atomskcs

Description: Poolparty with monsters!

22 Likes

Title: Sunnyday is a goodday
Server Name: Verena
Team Name: Laviatan

Sunnyday is a goodday.

41 Likes

Title: A Treat to Defeat the Heat
Team Name: Pup

39 Likes

Title: Catch of the Day
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Lenande

Description: It’s the Catch of the Day.

11 Likes

Title: Team Aqua!
Team Name: MuraUsagi

Description: Beach day!

When the summer is so hot, everyone goes out to enjoy the sun on their own way!

In this case I drew some of my guild mates hanging arround a beautiful beach, some relaxing, some playing, a chrono who does not get hot and sun, but still tries to have some good time :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Title: Fishing!
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Calabaza :jack_o_lantern:

Hello!
In my draw you can see two cute (well, I tried to make them cute!) characters fishing maid costumes and enjoying their summer time :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Title: Lazy Fishing
Team Name: oAo

Description:
It’s too hot to fish! Fishing for days, hoping for that big catch… or clothing (cough).

180 Likes

Title: Beach Cafe
Server Name: Telsial
Team Name: YERNCLUB

Description: when the Heat of temperature come… anything are hard to control.
character are member of Exquise.

22 Likes