Server Name: Silute [SA]
Team Name: Charme

Cryomancer everywhere

Art:

22 Likes

Title: Cobalt Forest Escapade
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: kumagzter

I really love the overall design of Cobalt Forest. It is very unique for a rain forest. I’m not that good at coloring and so I just end up making it as a line art and values study.

177 Likes

Title: Summer Fishing
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Chili

Description:
Forest Faeries fishing on a bright summer noon. This setting is inspired by the Summer Fishing event, and what summer would be like for the faerie wannabe folks in ToS :smiley:

This was something I imagined to be what summer would be in the likes of the R8 Forest Maps (Emmet, Nobreer, Mishekan, Syla) even tho they mostly express spring colors, so I tried my best to give it the atmosphere of summer.

I’d like to give credits to @next.lvl.comm (next-lvl.tumblr.com) who helped me a great ton out by giving me palette and flat colors for this piece, and the folks at ToS Art Discord >>> https://discord.gg/Kh9dxe @elinhime @naikonu and Dan, et al for giving me advise and points for improvement.

134 Likes

Title: Summer Waters
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: NightsEternity

Name / Description: Summer Waters

31 Likes

Title: Stay Cool, My Friends
Team Name: Chrysaint

The gang gather together for a beach party by the coast, but the only grill there was not what they were expecting… Not that it’ll stop them from enjoying their vacation anyways.

58 Likes

Title: Summer of Vakarine
Server Name: [SEA] Verena
Team Name: Blazxy

Statue of Goddess Vakarine and her summer vacation <3

111 Likes

Title: Relax Time
Server Name: Varena
Team Name: Revenant6th

description :
in hot day and stress of daily dungeon. lets escape from chaotic society and go relax at the wide sea

here is my work

24 Likes

Title: Frozen watermelon fest for summer
Team Name: Aoyonn

Description: Eating cold, cryomancer - chilled watermelons in the heat !!

28 Likes

Title: Overheat
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: ElinHime

Short description:
Poor little Hanaming, defeated by the sun’s hot hot sting.
Along came the Infroroctor, the groves great protector,
providing all the shade he could, in the tranquil corner of West Siauliai Wood.

48 Likes

Title: Never ending summer!
Team Name: Producer_san

Short Description : I drew my characters in TOS swimsuits because I honestly love these costumes!

177 Likes

Title: A Summer to Remember
Team Name: CurryRice

Description: My first ever fanart for ToS. I barely paint backgrounds but I’m glad I’ve done well on this one! Also shoutout to my friends from ToS Art Discord for all the support <3 <3

224 Likes

Title: Summer field
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: Purplicious

Description: A day in the field, relaxing wiht popolions, enjoing the breeze sitting in the grass and eating watermelon

22 Likes

Title: Curiosity
Server Name [NA] Orsha
Team Name: Aukuras

Description: Swimming in the sea and playing with the sand is always fun, but on the beach there is much more to see, you just have to look between rocks to find something new, but be careful, they are not used to being bothered.

I really liked the aesthetics of Vera Coast and Cranco Coast. This contest gave me the perfect excuse to include it in a fan art.

12 Likes

Title: Shave Ice & Bubbles
Sever Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Alrune

Taking a lil break on the beach.

26 Likes

Title: Cabana Days
Team Name: Hyped

Description: It’s a cool day at the beach and everyone’s drinking their Mana and HP up after a long day. Even the Skeleton Archer ran away from duties to catch a quick drink!

9 Likes

Title: Summer Camp
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Thisou

Description: The guild members decided to do a little break time on the journey to relax and enjoy the moment on a camp! Fishing, eating, talking and watching the beautiful sunset.

9 Likes

Title: 500 Days of Summer
Team Name: Archeleffer

Description: Just a generic summer representation…

161 Likes

Title: Team Vacation
Team Name: H-Adventure

Description: The H-Adventure team go on vacation in summer. Light from the sun shines down on white sand and crystal clear waters. Listen to the sound of the sea waves are breaking into the shore. :slightly_smiling_face:

( All character in this picture is my team H-Adventure. If I’m wrong any word…I’m sorry. I’m not good in English. Thanks for view :kissing_heart: )

11 Likes

Title: Summer Festival
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Veneno

Summer is not only about swimming and baking at the beach, it’s also about enjoying summer fairs and festivals! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Title: Stay Fresh!
Team Name: Scarmiglione

Whether you’re fishing, having Ice Cream, or playing on the beach this summer, please remember to keep your pets properly hydrated!

37 Likes