Tree of Savior Forum

[CLOSED] [Fan Art Festival] Official Hot Hot Summer Voting Thread! ⛱

Welcome to the Fan Art Festival’s Official Hot Hot Summer Voting Thread! :parasol_on_ground:

This time around we received a total of 69 pieces :rofl: – all of them wonderful and creative in their own way and all of them showing some interesting ways to spend the summer in TOS.

We honestly don’t know how we will choose our Staff favorites, but for now that pressure isn’t on us but on you! The forum users!

:fire: IT’S TIME TO VOTE! :fire:

You have from now until August 24th 00:00 EDT to get your votes in.
Click the images to see all the beautiful details!

[Reminder: Only votes received in this thread will count!]

Please feel free to leave comments here in support of all the artists!

14 Likes

Title: Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked
Server Name: NA Klaipeda
Team Name: DarkNova

A restful stay at the beach turns hectic as my group staves off a surprise visit by Demon Lord Blut

16 Likes

Title: Summer Beach
Server Name: [NA]Klaipeda
Team Name: Teralys

My team characters enjoy the beach.

117 Likes

Title: Bokors love ice cream!
Server Name: Fedimian
Team Name: Clero

Hi my artist name is Clero, but you can call me Pedro =)!
The fanart i did is about my bokor called Yatoa.
In the illustration, she is demanding an ice cream for her slaves zombies. For them to be quick she threatened to hurt the voodoo doll ehehe. She is chilling in her bikini ( bokor style ofc eheh ).

70 Likes

Title: Beach-side Treasure Hunters
Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name Neoyoshi

Summery
A couple go out to do some much needed treasure-hunting along the shallow depths of the ocean bed on the coast.

A Leaf Penguin tags along with them and finds some lunch.

23 Likes

Title: Army of summer
Server Name: Telsiai
Team name: Buurin

Description: I always wanted to make a fan art about my sorcerer/necromancer doing fun activities with her minions. Special thanks to @elinhime the director of ToS art community https://discord.gg/xz5taQV , who gave me a lot of great feedbacks for my fan art.

86 Likes

Title: Summer with Gabija!
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Schwalbe

Description:
Gabija definitely knows how to enjoy the summer! Join her in this awesome beach!

FanArt:

34 Likes

Title: Leisure Whaling
Team Name: Poppet

Short description:
Excited about fishing! But right now, the only fishing during summer we’re doing is whaling o 3 o)
Characters courtesy of Innocence guild + oAo //haha

231 Likes

Title: Summer Nap
Server Name: Fedimian (EU)
Team Name: AmyaNyan

About pic: Its summer nap, napping is my char, sorc C2. And dream about coming patch, because now C2 is totally useless, but with comin SPR scale of summs - it can be strong and can be focus on (ride skill etc). Wish i can play that patch right now, because riding demons is so fun.
Script under monster says “chicken” on russian, i forgot original name. He is bitten by templeshooter autoattack, but, er, you know that summons and pets AI. And he is wont do much damage anyway.

8 Likes

Title: A Day at the beach
Server Name : Klaipeda
Team Name : TsukinoRES

Description : Going to the beach have always been one my favorite summer to do activity. Playing beach ball with friends on a sunny day, having a fun time together really kept me going and inspired to finish this piece :smiley:

263 Likes

Title: Vera hot summer
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: Pinata

Postcard vibe.

39 Likes

Title: In Balance
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: RMF

Description: The world is a mysterious place…
summer on one half and winter in the other, day on one side and night on the other…
but our world is not divided, our world doesn’t fight with itself for one or the other…
it waits for it turn to be…

In Balance

8 Likes

Title: Devils Day Off
Server Name : Klaipeda
Team Name : Ikuse

I’ve always wanted to draw some of the demons I found in-game. Of course they didn’t really had a day off, they probably sneaked out without permission to play. :smiling_imp:

100 Likes

Title: Dipped in Dawn
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Abura

Description: Take a dip in a tropical paradise and make sure to take a postcard souvenir!

13 Likes

Title: Ice Cream
Team Name: WarNux

Description about my art: Four Saviors (Suyin, Medea, Shere and Yuan) went to the beach and the Cryo made some ice cream for her friends. The Warlock didn’t like his.

Fan Art:

7 Likes

Title: Insect Collecting
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Castrophone

Description: middle of summer down the path of East Siauliai Woods druid Than is collecting some insects that are changed by an oracle

19 Likes

Title: Trio of Summer
Server Name: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Neda

Our beloved trio having fun in summer xDD

42 Likes

Team Name: Pubic

A Schwarzer Reiter enjoying summer by firing off her super soakers modeled after in-game long pistols.

21 Likes

Title: Splashy fun, under the sun!
Team Name: Draekhart

Description: Seems the image could not be uploaded as it just gets stuck at “uploading” so I included a link for the image

Art submission

26 Likes

Title: If together they cause, imagine together
Server Name: [SA] Silute
Team Name: Derflinger

Sandy’s gang having fun in the Kingdom’s beach.

46 Likes