Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

Netherlands or germany.

Path of Exile represent.

1 Like

Germany - Frankfurt pls.

Poland, Central Europe.

1 Like

Playing from spain, a nice location would be France or Germany. UK is also good i think :smile:

Playing from Moscow, Russia. Frankfurt server will be fine.

Comments wil stream in soon, but usually any location in West-Europe or Germany is fine for all of Europe.

I’m from Philippines and we are not included into any established SEA servers like KR,ID,SG and MY. kinda sucks but well. I wish that there could be a SEA/OCE server.

Germany or Netherlands pls
playing from Romania +1 cause my bf will never read the forum :slight_smile:
(very hyped about this thread btw)

Ha, it’s just the only comparison I have, that I know the location of that has an amazing latency for majority of the European players. xD

France or Germany, i’m from Spain.

Germany is good.
Ukraine 0/

Brazil, but I don’t think many of us will enter a topic named this :s

happy for europeans, sad for me and my mates :sweat:

Playing from eastern part of Russia.
Frankfurt servers would be good decision.

1 Like

Germany or the Netherlands are were ping lowest to

I’m from Italy.
Frankfurt would be great.

Lithuania. A server in Northern Germany would pretty much ideal for everyone. I’d personally have 80ms ping there

Personally playing from SEA region, a server from SEA/Ocenia (located in SG would be great as they have the most capable infrastructure) would really be appreciated by all the people coming from the region.

Pinging to a East Coast server gives an average of 250~ ms from SEA.

1 Like

if we had EU and SA servers announced, we would easily surpass that 30% from both regions, bringing NA to the third place.

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie

holy crap, just make a SEA server… there are soo many people from the SEA region that need one and myself. This would boost the sales crazy !

Australia would approve of this, those that disagree are mental !

2 Likes