Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

yup as it is no longer predictable, …so… .pretty much not as ideal to farm it on cost versus time efficent its more on luck and time spend now

So the chance are getting higher if you killed more (approaching DPK count). Interesting, I hope we can some new data from lower hp mobs since they’ll be faster to kill.

1 Like

So…

• Increasing drop chance (% RNG) while approaching sure drop at DPK count.

• Then it’ll (the DPK count and %) reset once there’s an item drop or the DPK count (sure drop) has been reached.

^am I writing this correctly? Lol @unicorntheshiny not sure when it’ll reset and what will happen upon reset.

So…could the corsair JR increases the cumulative % per kill?or it doenst have any interaction?

thats right but i am still unsure how does the maximum count works most likely might be set on each maintenace or after one drop.this is still a high number variable.

Yeah we may need more data to know the “reset” portion.

does not . jr pillage mechanics is of outer space techology

welp, can’t blame ThauLinkers as I’m aiming to create one too. That’ll be tedious - to swell and link all mobs to be sure of x2 drop lol. Better focus on my cors1 then :stuck_out_tongue:

well still promoting party farming . just that solo farming is not as rewarding.any more

2 Likes

Haha outerspace XD hope i can see a dpk mats from pillage soon. Thanks for sharing the data, hope you can still do more testing.

Last question…This cumulative affects all party members or just who killed the mob?

channel based as far i know i only farmed 4 h on a single channel and was switcthing after and before.

had few friend who are farming on the other chl told me the number when it drops is still funny ranging from 20 to 800 per drop there have been 1.1k plus kills so. .
i am not extactly sure . but we can assume for now there is a max count. on each channel and its different

Interesting info and It’s strange that this kind of info is not included in the patch notes…maybe…devs’d like to avoid rage from players who already farmed these dpk items

knowing imc. itos is second test server.

the tl team and dev team esp when releasing patch notes is never clear nor 100% on point . thier patch notes is as good as google translate from ktos

2 Likes

Tried to farm some mats for the 315 orange staff today and I must say it was quite bad, around 300 kills for nothing…

So this is why there are so many battle bracelets on the market?

1 Like

it the start of everything ULTRA MARKET DEFLATION , because of supply and demand chain issue.

since mats are relatively “easier in a way to rng now”

1 Like

most of those battle bracelts are from one person so im assuming he’s a bot

It’s pretty telling that normal drops got somehow increased as well, some mobs are almost 100% dropping some junk item.

Anyone knows if Battle Bracelet is dropping on Hunting Ground?We got Galoks there

Better buy sissel recipes now before the price for the recipes will skyrocket.
If its realy dpk with rng now they are much easier to farm now…