Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

1 Like

Wow! They gave away server storage-able Instance One Entry Voucher and EXP Tome. That was nice.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised as well. :slight_smile:

how many exp tomes? :smiley:

1, but you get a full Dungeon Reset Voucher.

But it’s such a pretty gardening tool. :slight_smile:

dpk still removed? /20chara

PRAISE RNGESUS!

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to confirm yet, but I highly doubt that DPK has been re-implemented.

Just tested after the maint. Confirmed it is removed and RNG now, got first one on 150 kills and second one 220 kills

I wonder if they also added the system that increases drop chance the more you kill.

@STAFF_Letitia Why no mention on this? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what are u farming? /20chara

Anyone knowing if blue spion leather is DPK?

If it is, then DPK is removed because I managed to obtain 3 in ~100 kills.

its rng.

DPK are like royal recipes etc. 315 Mats. (450~700 range (normally below 700 a little at max) )

mith ore, battle bracelets.

1 Like

Lyoni horn /20 characters
But not dropped from the silver one poped

I really welcome this change. But it makes those who made efforts looks like an idiot…

3 Likes

Wasn’t Brown Colimen Flower supposed to be a KPD-item as well? Since I got 2 items within 5 kills and I was one of 3-4 players in the Hunting Grounds yesterday (Fedimian server = no chance to meet the KPD within 4 seconds) xD

so we need only the rank8 monster nerf patch now :smiley:

someone told me Brown Colymen flower was low chance drop but i dont believe it since i still get brown colymen flowers around 200-300 colymen killed, can i ask you which HG have brown colymen flower? because its seems monster have different drop rate, i mean i got like 6 gigantic shinbone by killing just 50 hogmas in HG 170 and i was just the only person in the area

Tested for a bit with my Corsair 3 and still a pain to get the flowers. The drop rate still seems very very low.