Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

I’m Brazilian but I try my best to type correctly, and use every tool available to help me fix the errors, so they don’t have excuses for the stuff they put up in the notes.

Also, I learned english alone using a dictionary and reading motherboards manuals when I started my IT career at age of 13, necessities of work.

1 Like

seems to be random drop.

the item drops 1 in nearly every 70~100 kills. but in a total of 2k mobs i killed i only had nearly about 6 of them. them daggers but have a total of nearly 20-21 items.

where and what monster does it drop?

Wanna bet this will be fixed in the temp maint? Because RNG drop isn’t even in ktos main server yet.

1 Like

We have gotten things before KTOS and JTOS before, this is pretty standard.

I bet iTOS exclusive because we maybe the only server crying for it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

do you know which mob will drop that dagger? :slight_smile:

What dagger?
//////////

Rubblem from 240 HG based from someone, havent farm there yet.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/113304

Be ready to spend hours and only get 1 socket.

2 Likes

as a person who has made atleast 200m with farming DPK items, I am hoping it will stay RNG.
It’s much more frustrating to count and having to dedicate time for it to ensure the drop, than to be able to go in and out to farm whenever feeling like it. (and not even counting in the thief-factor always present)

also the day right after maintenance is a “worthless day” (no valuable items will drop because DPK-count has not racked up enough)

if the things stay RNG … maybe now we finally will see things like antlers & zaibas gems ingame.

6 Likes

I haven’t had an opportunity to farm too many items, but so far I’ve had significantly more drops than previous. And I feel exactly the same @jaakuix, it’s great to finally just go and farm for a few minutes without worry.

Only thing you also need to consider is how the price will drop for those materials, that is if you are farming for selling. And it seems (not sure) gems are also %, didn’t drop one myself tho.

100% agree , the pressure when you see someone pops out while you are counting 10 kills before the dpk drop count ToT… It’s good for the heart tho (since it’ll beat fast).

I will embrace rng with open arms (Since I’m a corsair fan too).

Good luck on your next hunts.

2 Likes

Confirmed. Got 5 under 100 kills, 7 straight under 50 kills, and 4 in 30 kills. Then around DPK amount in-between. O well, I don’t care anymore really. I gave up on IMC when they screwed with Fencer and I’ll move on with my Cannoneer.

3 Likes

About damn time. Don’t wanna experience that mini heart attack again getting that White Decoration Boater near 99k mobs killed then another warlock shows up.

i hope they didnt changed back

Could you be more specific please? what item did you tested on exactly? thanks in advance =)

I haven’t followed from up close the changes from DPK on ktest.
How does it work, now?

Is it pure RNG everywhere or is DPK simply changed for something else?

1 Like

It looks like DPK has been removed entirely.

Let’s see if it gets [fixed] with this mini-maintenance.