Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

Did a Phada yesterday, goldens/Silvers drops Crystal

I think killing many mobs at the same time kinda uses the same “rng roll” because i’ve got too many multiple drops when doing multi kills.

1 Like

Gold/silver mobs will still drop it’s pre determined loot. So yea.

If for say, Gold dawn drops dawn maiden crystal. It will at least drop 2-3 of them.

Unless there are confirmation of new drop changes to clovers i highly doubt so.

I had silvers/gold mob that drop zeffi ornament/caro antenna as well but it does not drop every time. Gold zeffi dropping a single ornament.

If a Silver/Gold drops e.g this mat every time you see it.
It basically this item is on the RNG table <-- aka T2 table like what i mention.

Think so too.
Just now, golden-shiny yellow leafnut didn’t drop any yellow leafnut tails.

Big ??? is the pajoritas 220 dagger. Killed so many rubblems, no drop. Price for 2 slotted is 7m+ on EU server :expressionless: :confused:

Crazy, it’s exactly the same number I had.

I just came in the channel to hunt some, no drops, but after a while I got 7 of them.
Changed channels, no drops, and again after a moment, exactly 7 of them.

Feels like you have to reach a kill cap then it’s 100% drop for a few kills.

not sure if helps…
but i was farming venier recipe and it took me 658 kills ( about 150 of these were on another channel ) during this span of time i dropped 44 lvl 2 gems and the only silver clover i found dropped a single silver coin and iirc both gems and venier were DKP drops

i gave up on the dagger after hitting 5k kills with no drop found a few shiny rub but just silvers.

1 Like

Looks like DPK has just returned, but somehow different. When I reached the DPK count I dropped two of the same item sequentially, then the count reseted. It’s seems that something similar to Corsair’s new fever combo occurs when the DPK count is reached, and while it’s duration, the drop rate becomes very high in the map on the specific channel.

If that’s the case, I just didn’t like it really -_-

1 Like

For whoever said brown colimen flowers drop easily now… I hate you. I’ve been farming for an hour and have 2 to show for it…

2 Likes

well i farmed the brown colymens for my terrallion, i did it after the monday of the previous week, and i got all the brown colymen flowers farming them 2-3 hours in2 days. literally i even got double drop from normal colymen and frm giant ones (i mean in hunting grounds 240)

so maybe its like Draconid says and with the mainteance of this week they removed the random drop :confused: good thing i decided to do it the previous week because somehow i though IMC would remove this (but dunno probably they didnt and maybe you just got unlucky)

1 Like

:frowning: That’s the nature of RNG unfortunately.

I haven’t done too much farming yet, but so far it seems the same. RNG can feel like the drop rates reduced, it doesn’t guarantee a higher one.

I get what you’re saying, but I’d assume it would average out at some point. There shouldn’t be that big of a discrepancy unless I’m just that unlucky, or the other person is that lucky. My bet is they nerfed the rate at least during this past maintenance. :frowning: Now what am I going to do with these 4 recipes? :expressionless:

Thanks for the intel. I’ll see if I can get around to farming out there to further confirm numbers. Might as well throw some on the market for the poor Terrallion souls.

There’s only RNG with a bad working badluck protection

Your sacrifice is much appreciated. xD

I farmed in Evac fyi.

1 Like

is the DPK back? /20chara

From what I’ve seen no, but I’ll do more testing.

Got 4 drops of Lyoni horn in the morning while hunting for 2 hours, two really close to each other.

A friend started farming on Pystis Forest today, got 6 drops in 4~5h farming i believe.

2 Likes

ok i just dropped a white ribbon decoration boater from the HG inforocktors with like 200ish kills

Do [instanced quests] count their DPK from the mobs of the same map? Or did I just experience a DPK-change affecting Monster Gems?

Panto Archer Gem dropped inside an instanced quest sequence.

Since I get viewed or referred to out of context a lot, just to be clear, I’m merely inquiring as well as sharing my experience. I am not stating anything definitive.

Those who farmed 100k dpk for it, HA HA!