Server Name: KLAIPEDA

Team Name: KUREIYA

Character Name: EVERYONE IN GAME CAUSE SYSTEM IS BROKEN FOR ALL

Bug Description :

CRAFT SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING AT ALL

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. OPEN CRAFT SYSTEM
  2. USE IT AND SEE HOW IT DIDNT WORK
  3. GO AND PRAY IMC FIX THIS AND U DIDNT LOSE TIME WITH THE RAIDS EVENT CAUSE U CANT CRAFT RAID STONES
  4. BE IMCED

Screenshots / Video :
DONT THINK WE NEED FOR GENERAL PROBLEM OF THE GAME

ALSO GAME IS SUPER LAG FIX IT
PD: AIMING IS NOT WORKING ( Hard day when u find 2 bugs in less than 5 minutes online) And Enhance Gem system is not working too. I gonna start asking money to the STAFF for doing their work

Have same problem here

Server Name: Telsiai

Obvious angry ranting aside, I do think it’s pretty pertinent that the staff at IMC fixes this ASAP. @STAFF_Bob, I hope you all realize that currently Alchemist potions are what your game is balanced around existing, and many players have HP and SP counts that can’t be sustained with NPC potions. In Klaipeda, I know someone who was capable of buying the remainder of LV15 HP Potions pretty cheaply, and since they can’t be replaced… you know where this goes.
It doesn’t even make economic sense to do content now unless you stocked up hundreds and thousands of potions beforehand, because now your HP potions are worth 5k or more apiece. Essentially, for many players who can’t afford otherwise, the best option is to “not play.”
Also, imagine being a new player and seeing Fletcher, thinking its skills look super cool (they do!), and then selecting it and being completely unable to craft arrows, even when you’ve bought the materials. I don’t know about you, but if I was that new player, I’d find a different game.
I’m sure you’re sick of angry ranting, so I’ll be civil. Please, for the love of god, make this game playable for the majority of the playerbase again.

silute is collapsing, no more potions in the market :sad:

Yeah, I know the guy in Klaipeda who owns the remaining potions in the market, and put them up for 5K apiece. He even sold some spare LV10 potions he had around for 2K apiece! We’re sort-of in dire straits here as people become quickly unable to do content.

seems people are learning they can do that…

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/963112141762153357/36FDC5E9911640525406235510ADF7FAB37CDF57/

Doesn’t take a genius. Now there’s an HP potion shortage and they’re unaffordable for the public. How nice.