Tree of Savior Forum

[Community Event] Challenge from the Mysterious Goddess!

Hello everyone! I’m PrimeMinister (A.K.A PM) from Telsiai from the guild Eminence, and today I would like to introduce a small little community event that I have been planning for everyone for some time now. This involves a little puzzle that requires you to solve. This was initially meant to be a challenge for the guild as our first year anniversary draws closer on this Saturday, and as i stumbled to ask one of our artist who some of you may know, @ponachan with some of the works that pona has submitted before,

[SUBMIT]Questing time!

[SUBMIT]Suck her blood!

[SUBMIT]PM, do you want some heal?

I have made a small little request to help me out with a small little puzzle that i think would be a fun way to celebrate our first anniversary, however when the final artwork was presented, it blew my mind instantly.

It then hit me. It would be a shame if only our guild could experience the puzzle that @ponachan drew for us and therefore I have been planning with a few people to make this a community event for everyone instead! Rest assured that nobody even the artist knows how to resolve this puzzle since nobody has the clues and nobody has seen the final image with the clues except for myself.

However, what is a challenge without prizes? so therefore, i’d like to say… everyone has a chance of winning! You heard that right!

Everyone from every server has a chance of winning!

I have spoken to some individuals from each server and they have agreed to help sponsor some prizes! So here the official sponsors from each servers :smiley:

Server Forum Name Team Name Guild Name
Orsha @Queue Queue3 Noble
Klapedia @LunarRabbit LunarRabbit CuteNotLewd
Fedimian @elinhime ElinHime Insanity
Silute @Sandu CCDC Paradise
Telsiai @ToiletMaster PrimeMinister Eminence
Varena @klausloki.000 RDC Avantheim

If you’re looking for a guild in your respective servers, do be sure to check out these guilds :smiley: oh and also a word from ElinHime who manages the art discord channel! if you’re ever interested in arts, feel free to check out this discord channel!

Disclaimer

Please avoid all flaming against one another within the thread, this is meant to be a fun event for all and has nothing to do with anyone or any specific bugs in the game. I do hope to see the challenge to be fun and interactive for everyone!

Let’s get on with the participation guidelines shall we! first and foremost, the second post will be reserved for when the puzzle will appear! please note that the puzzle will only be shown at

##SERVER TIME 9AM, 20TH MAY 2017

Event Duration: 30 minutes (or a winner has been announced)

During this time, i’ll place the image onto the 2nd post as well as a new reply to everyone in this topic and you should be able to see the puzzle. please ensure you use the following format to place your answers.

Team Name:
Server:

1. Answer
  2. Answer

Here’s an example of how the outlook should be.

Team Name: PrimeMinister
Server: Telsiai

1. Grape
  2. Banana
  3. Mango

#IMPORTANT

Please DO NOT edit your answers, if you happen to have an incorrect answer. please ensure that you CREATE a new reply instead of editing your current one. I will be monitoring to see NEW replies from the thread only once the puzzle has been given and if it is wrong, i’ll ignore it until someone else is able to solve it

Please note that there is only 1 winner for the entire community.

As this is my first ever time hosting a community event for everyone, please forgive me if i’ve made any mistakes along the way. I hope everyone would find sometime to enjoy this event on the upcoming 20th 9am server time :blush:
#####(no staffs from IMC has been involved in this planning)

12 Likes

HUGE CREDITS TO @ponachan FOR MAKING THIS IMAGE :smiley:

answer is GAMAN ggez gimme prize

disqualified instantly

1 Like

gimme that prize GAMAN

actually guys, the answer is actually gaman.

Community events like this should always be encouraged. Thanks @ToiletMaster!

2 Likes

Femidian new EU server, RIP Fedimian

No tax for you PM

20chars

yahallo :3 RDC here hohohoho

Ez the answer is gaman and his scooters

Thanks alot queue! Hope everyone will enjoy of what’s coming soon :smiley:

@destineee88, haha thanks for highlight that! I’ve fixed that to ensure all taxes are collected :wink:

@klausloki.000

Hey RDC thanks for being one the sponsors as well :smiley:

@szaiiley @Sholf

You can considered your disqualified ok :cry:

Wish I could join but I’ll have some exames during the event.

Hope everyone have Fun and I’ll be cheering for Silute to win.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I would like to mention that the event will begin exactly in 1 hour’s time :smiley:

Which server will win? :thinking:

I will defeat GAMAN.

1 Like

Taltsu Slavery
Scootery Delivery
Delicious Curry

1 Like

disqualified for the both of you :angry:

anyway, just a general reminder everyone! please do ensure to follow the format if you’re able to get the answer! [quote=“ToiletMaster, post:1, topic:360389”]
Here’s an example of how the outlook should be.

Team Name: PrimeMinister

1. Grape
  2. Banana
  3. Mango
    [/quote]

we will begin in about 9 minutes from now! :smiley: please remember not to edit your answers, if it’s wrong please ensure to write a new reply

Team Name: Curry

1. Gaman
  2. Brown
  3. Whipping

Team Name: Gaman

1. Talt
  2. Whip
  3. +5 Aspana 0 pot

Hello everyone! once more huge credits to @ponachan for making this delightful puzzle.

Here’s the first and official puzzle!

hope you guys enjoyed it :smiley: