Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Soon

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444d9a77

Was thinking Archer2 but new ranger3 really good and Rogue’s sneak hit plus Feint combo still good.
Was thinking SR2 but Appraiser too good to skip.

I do not follow. About ranger3 damage, it is decent after patch. Decent at mobbing now with cooldown reset function of High Anchoring. If you compare damage, higher rank classes will still outdamage ranger. If you need an example, view the video of ranger3 rogue1 falconer3 mergen1 mobbing I posted in previous post. That’s the performance of high gear ranger3 build (reaching 10k attack). Ranger skill damage is decent but higher rank class damage still clears faster (falconer, mergen). Good feature of ranger are low filler cooldown skills and strong buffs (steady aim & critical shot buff).

It was nerfed to prevent interruption of boss medzo diena skill.

@cielazer yes, hacka getting even more unpopular lately.

Will this be fate of all hackapel? (falcon3 hacka1)

2 Likes

i already have a falcapel :prince:

1 Like

I refuse to pick hacka1, everybody knows that true manly cavalry dudes pick hacka2 haha

so, in your honest opinion greyheim (every one elses opinion is welcome too), whats the best hacka build atm?
currently running a1>qs1>sap2>rog1>falc2>hacka2 for pve/pvp reasons, seriously thinking about triying something else (or maybe not).

PvE hackapel2: difficult to play hacka with just sword investment. Need at least 2 weapon-investment.

Currently XXX fletcher3 hacka2 is strong because fletcher was buffed.
End gear qs3 fletcher3 hacka2 vs dragon video here. Need investment into crossbow and sword. Qs could use crossbow + shield and leave sword on auto-weapon swap to stay defensive. A lot of skills to use, SP cost is high.

Reiter 1 + hacka2 still strong sustained damage. Good value with a lot of line-buffs and elemental buffs from party. Mainly investment into sword, and some into gun. If you rely on +elemental damage and extra lines, gun investment may be low. Press limacon-C a lot and hacka skills for burst.

Ranger3 rogue1/2/3 hacka2 build still doing ok. A bit better at AoE after ranger patch. Need crossbow and sword investment.

For PvP need qs1 for quarrel shooter shield passive. And sapper detonate traps is good at PvP too. But archer PvP is difficult.

3 Likes

I though the new steady aim reduces crit to 0, but that mergen at sausy 9 is still critting with the buff active for 5 minutes.

How does it work? Any more mergen 2 builds going around?

Skill some bugs right now

No, no penalty on new steady aim.

Steady aim:
+(skill)% missile damage bonus, and a flat +damage.
Flat damage bonus: (10 per skill level).
3 minute buff duration, 25s cooldown.

and attribute to boost the damage bonus by a flat +100 extra.

Ranger 2 attribute for 2 handed-bow: steady aim provides 50% more value to missile damage bonus if you wear a 2 -handed bow. Example: steady aim 15 = +15% missile damage —> +22.5% missile damage.

Ranger 3 attribute: 50% damage boost on all Ranger-class skills when steady aim is activated.

5 Likes

previous post with qs3 fletcher3 hacka2 video here

Video of Ranger2 archer2 - fletcher3 hackapel2 by rangee po:
Video start at right time (t=13754)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0jqhRitU4&t=13754

Team is stacking (crit) debuffs.

About TBL, currently

1 Like

@greyhiem are u see any build with wugu Hakka?

1 Like

No, none so far.
All builds are ranger-rogue hacka, fletcher hacka or reiter hacka. (hacka2)
Most hacka1 builds are falcon3 hacka1.

Wugu not a popular class.

Pot is strongest skill but it still dismounts. Might be annoying for reiter and hacka wugu.

Pot combo test here

Have archer3 wugu3 falcon3 video low gear dungeon 300 solo here

2 Likes

do you know what kind of stat allocations the hackas are going for? i assume str for ranger variants and dex for qs builds (going to plan ahead now while we have a reset)

also do you know which is more “popular” atm, qs or ranger?

Hacka used high STR I think.

QS3 more popular. Qs3 builds:
musketeer3
falconer3
rogue bulletmarker
hackapel (rare)
cannoneer3 (rare)
PvP archers usually take qs.
Good ping on ktos for high speed attacks (full dex).
Qs is best crowd control vs boss. Put boss on pavise for infinite lock.

Ranger builds:
ranger reiter
ranger fletcher mergen
ranger rogue based builds
Ranger is a strong buffing class. Steady aim for missile and critical shot buff for crits.

1 Like

Any idea if hunters are useful with the changes? The damage and everything else still seems pretty useless.

Ranger new meta and everyone gonna roll to it so trying to find something else.

Hunter is a difficult class to play. Lack reliable damage, reliable commands, and lack AoE. Also quite helpless vs non-fly boss. Single target crowd control and damage on single mob is great once pet connects.

this hackapell build with fletcher is the best currently? could you tell me stats that uses gems and what do you use?

Boss damage is good. Either green or red. To get more info for meta builds ask this player on comments. video and channel link or rangee po during stream.

#1 Ranger3 fletcher3 mergen2. Additional ease of single weapon investment. Then other fletcher3 based builds (bullet2, hackapel2)

Falconer, reiter, musketeer still ok.

Hmm I just noticed Fletcher 3 work well with the new trans update too. Equip bow for default and sword for auto swap. Altho looking at rangee po videos, so many unused skill. Is there any werkick dungeon videos?

is the damage boost from ranger3 attribute addittive (Skill factor + 50%) or multiplicative (Skill factor * 50%)?

1 Like

Hi,
no.
New steady aim buff onle missle atack (leg shot).
(sorry, wrong read your question)
Additive or multiplicative - we need to wait

qs3 fletcher 3 hacka 2 it is better not? than ranger 3 fletcher 3 hacka 2?