Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Nowadays the best build for PVP?

pretty sure after trial/error that the best build for going full pvp is a1qs1sap2rog2falc1hacka2 (real full pvp not hybrid all around build).
if you want to not go full pve (wiser imo) and do some pve stuff decently exchange rog2falc1 for rog1falc2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

You can do skill planner both build, full pvp and hybrid.

Why sap 2, and not qs 3?

sure, ill paste it later kinda busy atm.
full pvp: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3135599e77.451555.153345.253a4a65.1a2633557185.112132455561.1a79612585

hybrid: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#313559ee77.451555.153545.253a4a65.152535.1121334a5a85.1a79612585

sap is better imo cause when you play pvp against well geared people skills with low dmg or from lower circles do so little damage. In this case, the only useful thing is running shot for doing something when cd are off and teardown against archers (pretty situational). Best thing of quarrel pvp wise is the pavises, the shield pasive and stone shot (and you get all that on circle 1). IMO picking qs3 is a waste of circles.
Taking that in consideration, your only options left are sapper and ranger (and ranger skills dmg in pvp is lame). Sapper gives you sweet utility, you can detonate traps, punji stake can be instacast from range with rogues capture (nice cc) and broom trap can break stuff like summons or be used as utility.

As i stated, all of this is in my experience playing pvp and triying multiple builds. The only thing i havent tried is fletcher but as i previously mentioned, low %dmg skills dont perform well on tbl.

1 Like

Anyone here tried:
Archer1/2
QS 3
Ranger 1
Rogue 1/2
Hacka 2
With moderate gear, how was it? Ranger for feint barrage burst. QS3 for filler/killing leftovers

Ranger felt a bit underwhelming in time, feels like I took it for nothing other than barrage and bounce shout is just more luring mobs, even spiral arrow feels bad

IMO ranger or you go 3 or you dont go hahhaha, last build I tested is described some posts above.
As @atomsk.cs said, QS3 is also a waste of circles just to pick running shotā€¦
And if you have Rogue, it compensates the lack of Archer 2 in the build.

But as always, what is your characther purpose?

Just a random alt I play for fun since hackapelles are rare.

Itā€™s currently A2>Ranger3>rogue2>Hacka2.

Iā€™ll just reset it to QS3 Falc variant, it seems better.

I donā€™t see any value in my ranger tbh other than feint barrage and bounce shot to gather mobs.

I just reached rank8 on my rogue3 yesterday. I feel hackpell is so weakā€¦ Does it get better at rank9 (C2)?

Is storm bolt single target? Or it will hit more mobs when I get higher AAR? The area for Skarph is quite small too. Does it get bigger with higher AAR?

Atm I am arch-ranger3-rogue3-hack. Iā€™m quite discouraged to play hackapell and thinking about resetting itā€¦ Can someone give me some suggestions please?

Thanks a bunch.

That hacka you built is not ideal for ā€œaoeā€ since you have low ratios and also small areas to hit with any ratio you pick.

I choosed the Falconer2 QS3 one and iā€™m pretty much amazed of how good it works now after ranger2 Rogue3.

Rank 9 gives you a lot of aoe atk ratio with Skarp attribute.

Grind cutter still only hits a few though.

and trust me on this, skarp as a melee skill has one of the bigger hitboxes, at least when you compare it to other swordsman skills.

sorry for the double post. Blame the forums dying over and over

If you donā€™t have soon to expire reset vouchers wait until rank 9 class 10 and see by yourself if itā€™s too tedious to be sure.
From my own point of view my hacka +26 abdochar (trans 8) does less damage than my +7 masinios 1hand mace (trans3) zealot. In challenge 7 my backstab even with that sword reaches 25 000 x2 xD.
Iā€™ll make a video soon when the game will be working again and not stop because of the patcher.

skarp area is not small, the problem is the aoe ratio.
When you reach hacka2 skarp gets a huge boost, aoe ratio +10 is a very nice buff there.

I hoped that was class passive AoE AR boost or atleast all hacka skill boost instead of only skarp.

yeah, me too.
And that last minute grind cutter nerf was so sad u.u

@mario_st @Lostac @lunettesrouges @atomsk.cs

Thanks for the tips and advices. After running 300 dungeons for a few times, Iā€™m really leaning toward resetting the character, but I will wait till rank9 to make the final decision. Storm Bolt has such small hit box. Skarph AoE +10 is awesome, but costs like 9 mil. Not to mention these skills drain insane amount of SP if used too much. AA archers seem to be much better imo due to their low SP pool.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s pretty annoying to play hackapelle sometimes because your best skills must be used ā€œswordsmanā€ style.

Life becomes several times easier with falc aiming+circling or cryo frost pillar. Grind cutter aoe isnā€™t as big as skarp which is kinda sad and drains your sp too much.

yeah, its not a cheap char, you have to invest a good amount of silver to shine, but its worth ;D
falc2 makes farming easier now.

I have never played hakka but interested in its calvary playstyle and I really like falconers and its skillset but I have a hard time deciding whether to go qs3- falc3-hakka1 or qs3-falc2-hakka2, i have 1 reset ending soon on an saalus alt so i cant test both builds out for myself right now. Just seeing if anybody has experience with both and if hakka 2 is a better option than falc3 aiming/preemptive etc.

Tried the following:

1.) QS3 Appraiser Falcon1 Rogue1 Hacka2

Okay-ish for solo play. Doesnā€™t contribute much in party play as the DPS/AOE isnā€™t comparable to other party-based/carry DPS builds. I went back to my Falcon3 build after testing this one.

2.) QS3 Appraiser/Rogue1 Falcon3 Hacka1

I initially went with Rogue1 Falcon3 Hacka1 then switched to build #1 above then back to this but instead of Rogue1 went Appraiser for PVP reasons. Falcon3 is really good at party play and isnā€™t that bad at soloing (lv.15 Pheasant + Roost alone is beast). Everyone appreciates have Aiming + Circling in the party. Pre-emptive + Sonic Strike complementā€™s AAing well.