Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Pavise will dismount. Each pavise may aggro 5 mobs on normal field, and 8 mobs on dungeon type map.
This build is lower on AoE than falcon2 version. I have seen a similar build perform well vs boss.

2 Likes

Thankss, Iā€™m doing it!

1 Like

@greyhiem did you see any Fletcher + hackapel builds lately?

No, not at all. :sweat:

From your point of view why isnā€™t it not viable unless you have a crossbow far stronger than your sword?
I have 7 aoe attack ratios and my backstab damage range for example is from 30 000 x2 to 220 000x2 with 3 overheats.

Because itā€™s painful to do content where AoE dmg is required with my previous build. Iā€™m using this one now and itā€™s really fun!

howā€™s the damage of ranger? i always found it to be very underwhelming to spend 3 circles in it

I donā€™t have good items on this character, only a Silver Hawk and an Abdochar, so my xbow skills deal meh damage. I picked Ranger mostly because I donā€™t like repeating the same circles (more AJ growth points) and to enjoy Steady Aim+Feint+Barrage. Too bad Falc and Hakka skills arenā€™t boosted by Steady Aim too.

Barrage and multishot has higher value when you combine with frieno set. Especially in higher stage of CM or high density mob like ET. The skills has a lot of multi hit making frieno to proc a lot.

For me ranger3 only for costume or when you have no other class to choose, not for higher steady aim or the extra skill.

I main a fletcher hacka
a3 r1 flet3 hacka2

While I ā€œunderstandā€ your choices, falconers 3 are not rare.
Hackapell actually has one of the worst damage for a rank 8 class of the game, even elementalist after buffs will far outdps hacka soon, to me they can dish a small burst and thatā€™s it.
This is why even if rogue 1 2 3 is not great, sneak hit is almost a must to make hacka dps ā€œdecentā€ and my backstab total damage deals a lot more that any others variants but sapper3.
I made 6 red weapons practonium and the best was a +12, and because my sword is +25 I absolutely have no reasons to gut myself now.

1 Like

Well each of us design our hacka differently cause we have different purposes. As long as you know why you build it that way, then no build is right or wrong. Itā€™s not all about maximum damage you can reach.

I started my hacka as suggested with a3>r1>rg3>hacka2, changed to a1>r3>rg3>hacka2 and recently change again to a2>r1>qs1>Rg2>appraiser>hacka2.
So what was suggested by others doesnā€™t mean everyone will like it.

I tried A1 Ranger3 Rogue 1 Falconer 2 Hacka 2 yesterday

Tested Using +17 Regard Horn Crossbow (trans 7, no gems) + +11 Adbochar (trans 3, no gems) tested in dungenon 300 mobs
About ranger 3:
Bounce shot (lvl70 atribute) mas dealing like 30k dmg and 52k crit
Spiral Arrow (lvl 70 atribute) 23-25k crit per hit
Barrage 23k (lvl 100 atribute) crit per hit

Well lets not compare with a ā€œbroken DPS class which can out-DPS most of any 3 circles in any treeā€.
(may be I worded it wrongly).

Archer tree in itself is screwed hard except for AA builds and falc3.
Need to wait for eternity to see if IMC balances them up.

1 Like

Iā€™m enjoying my hackapelle atm.

A2 > R3 > Rogue 2 > Hacka 2

Problem is, Itā€™s hard to buy good premade 1h swords and Iā€™m stuck with +11 abdochar from event. Maybe I shouldā€™ve gotten 5 abdochars instead, lol

I guess hackas still arenā€™t popular enough to have several old weapons in the market.

The majority of players in games are hard metawhoring, but not so bad as discriminating and instakicking all non peltasta like in the past.
Unless people use 9 different classes in a single char for 9 costumes as trolling purpose or adventure journal points, almost anything should be fine.

I own musketeer, canoneer, elementalist warlock, doppelsoeldner, fencer, inquisitor, zealot, bullet marker, lancer, murmillo, some shinobis, and a lot more, it feels sad to see some class have 3 times more damage than the current hacka2 any variants.
Even if I have a good sword, the damage of the class and its current state feel like a big joke.

Be positive the masinios daggers and sword are dirty cheap, so if you have a lot time, luck, itā€™s not a big effort to craft x5 masinios sword then try your luck.

1 Like

how works SR3 and Hacka1? autoswitch works on pistol-sword?

SR3 hacka1 is for speedfarming with hacka mount-dash.

1 Like

it works
/20characters

1 Like

thanksĀ”Ā”

great, that is what i was thinking, something for speedfarming

1 Like