Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I do not know if the damage stacks or will not stack.

1480 is level 10 pheasant skill %.

Either
1480 x (2.5+0.5) = 4440%.

Or (best)
1480 x 2.5 x 1.5 = 5550%.
2.5 = falconer2 pheasant attribute, 1.5 = roost bonus damage.

if I’m not wrong, we get bonus damage when the gap in level is wide like this video + very low armor boss + cloth type.

Probably the 1st one cause imc never shows love 4 archers </3

hello, I just reached hackapell2 with my char (ranger3>rogue3>hacka2) and despite ranger and rogue being somewhat underpowered, in my opinion, I’m having lots of fun so I decided to invest in this char and maybe make it my main.

I was wondering, what should I focus on?
What type of gem is better for a “poor” player? I was aiming for green and so far I have 4 lv6 green gem just by grinding for exp, I’m hunting the market for decent bertas/primus 350 xbow+sword, I’m working on my first werewolf card and investing in barrage/backstab/hacka skills attributes.
What else should I be doing?

I also have 250+ blessed shards but I’m not planning on transcending before the wiz rebalance.

Also I put most of my stat points into STR with 20CON and 60SPR, now i’m saving stat points because i don’t know what I’ll need to put them into, more con or spr would be good?

1. As a rogue3, no need for green gems. Other rogue hackapell here might help more on this regard.
  2. If you are aiming for decent stat HG equipment, you should go 0 spr and try to get armour pieces which have high spr. Same for con.
    You will need to trans your sword anyways to do some decent dmg.But make sure its a sword worthy enough for it. Anvil it 1st to +11/16/21 or how much your luck lets you go high. Open the gems slots and then only think on trans.
    Preferable stats on gears IMO will be
    Green: str/dex/con/spr
    Purple: Crit rate/sp recovery/lootchance(if you want to farm with this char but there are better chars which can utilise it)
    Blue: unneeded stat but more defense ain’t bad. Mdef/pdef
    Red: Patk/Bonus dmg vs race/armour

What is your distribution status points, without counting gear?

What is your distribution status points, without counting gear?

invested: 150 STR 160 CON 90 DEX
total: 200 STR 330 CON 190 DEX

hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333d9977.45152451.112f314f576175.23324555.1a2334557385.1a76635125858
Do you use these rank class? And with this distribution skill?

I was going to ask about some snowflake builds for my current ranger3 rogue3 hakka2, but I guess I have my answer already. Reworked falconer seems to be what I need for my build. I’m gonna miss Backstab, but I’m considering to reset my build to A1 Ranger3 Rogue1 Falc2 Hakka2.

IMO quarrel3 is a waste of circles just for running shot. Appraiser is only for pvp/gvg stuff but way too nerfed so i rather pick another circle. Rogue c2 is amazing, but currently i think u get better overral dmg and aoe with soon to come falconer2 buff.

Currently running A1>QS1>SAP2>RG1>FALC2>HACKA2 (qs1 for op af shield pasive, sapper for aoedmg on solmiki/pve stuff, rg1 for crit and capture, falc2 for aoe dmg/pvp cc, hacka2 because of reasons) :slight_smile:

Archer2 Quarrel3 Falcon2 Hackapel2
video challenge 5 solo, Main attack ~5800-6900, Secondary attack: ~5000-5800

5 Likes

Dang the 360 quality. This guy just shows that even without ++16 gears(other videos), archers can still solo CM stage 5 just fine.

3 Likes

gotta try to solo tomorrow e.e

1 Like

You are joking, right?

Can’t wait to make my Hakka viable. I was stubborn and settled with Rogue3Hakka2 and I deeply regret that, but now I can finally fix this.

I really dont like qs 3 :frowning: what whould be a good replace for it? And cards to use along?

Eh archers are decent and definitely the most fun tree even tho I’m a swordie person.

@kauerodriguez
I don’t have qs class but I don’t think he fully utilized the qs3 circle. With shield you can gained some patk and I’m not sure if deploy pavise have it’s own agro count.

Other option is ranger 3 for mob pulling with bounce shot or with rogue for barrage combo.

qs1 sapper2 is pretty good too, u have to learn how to deal with the unmount tho but its fun

Does deploy pavice has their own agro count? I think I want to reset my hacka to this. What do you think?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3143199d77.4a1a2a.152545.15253144.1a2a7585.154555.1a79612585

Ar2 cos no other class. Probably ranger2 as option.
Qs1 cos you know. Shield attribute and pavice.
Ranger1 for skill rotation with feint.
Rogue2 for skill rotation with backstab.
Appraiser for skill rotation. Not taking overestimate.

Or Ar1 Ranger3 Rogue2 QS1 Hacka2.

Falcon2 is decent but I’m doing that with mergen2.