Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

nah, i hate qs3, never pick them once, too weapon dependant. The last crossbow i used is superior kracked shooter from R7 era :slight_smile:

None taken. Just how much is the difference?
vs Silver Hawk extra stat + min/max patk
vs Regard Horn extra crit rate/atk + extra socket
vs Primus 350 with some stat + extra socket

Hacka skill benefit more from better xbow stat and Feint+Barrage is still a valid combo. Are you still using it?

@myself already have rhc +15 with trans 9 and abdochar +11 trans8, enhancing both weapons shouldnt be a problem and its a must if you want to be good.

@BurningFighter grave crossbow only gives backstab +3 (thats 24%x3 dmg) way too low, you get better damage with hight refine/trans. At least, tbl its all about bias.

Xbow doesnt nothing for backstab itself other than gems and bonuses.
PvP aside, never even seen anyone even mentioning for cheap pve build where you just need a sword.
Only hacka skill scaling from xbow is cavalry charge which i doubt anyone goes more than 1 point in it.
(Been playing with maxed cavalry for so long bcz i am fletcher hacka with which needs xbow, but recently decided to kill it for skilling other skills).

Mostly ranger hacka is worried about is feint+barrage and that is the only thing players even go that build. xbow itself is useless if you are not much inclined to use as a main skill but just a filler with decent hits.

personally i hate qs3 myself so i won’t say anything on it,
I did a meme build nicked “Evasion Lord” a3 r1 rog3 hacka2 full dex (lmao). and with that build, i seriously thought that it has 0 use to xbow. (Resetted back to flet3 hacka2).

but man come one, you are comparing 2 weapons waaaaay too uneven. Scaling between both is a huge gap.

even just taking in consideration the stats, 1 extra slot + critical dmg is enough to give more damage than your +3 backstab, plus all you other bow skills hit like a truck not like a sissy girl. Youre a fletcher, come on, youre not even near with that weapon :tired:

1 Like

Purple weapon is dirt cheap right now and some even got silver hawk from tamer event. Idk if you still stick to your recommendation of that xbow but imo it’s not worth it.

I’ve CM with Hacka many times and Hacka+Backstab is just not enough rotation.

I never denied your part of view, did I.
I know for long run its better to get a stronger xbow. Heck i will take regard xbow purely for its +sp stat.
Grave xbow is meant to be a cheap starter weapon for rogues. In the end, they need to focus on sword 1st which is main bread and butter. Then comes xbow. For a cheap weapon which drops quite frequently from marionette boss, it at least has some regard to be discussed (I know in the end its a garbage going qs3 route which sticks to GC series till they get something other which again gives it).

Now it sounds much better. Your earlier post more like the grave xbow was the only thing you need for hacka+rogue. Which you never look on the other aspect why it became a ‘meta’ and the older weapon no longer relevant with current gear.

I bet getting that xbow is more troublesome than getting any weapon and ditch it at higher level.

1 Like

not enought rotation, still drains most of your sp xDDD #sadlife

1 Like

did they ninja patched the pavise block count or i just didnt notice it earlier?

Pavise always had a block count, yes you just missed it.

i mean in TBL, a couple of weeks ago lvl11 deploy pavise gave about 70 hitblocks.
Now it gives 15 blocks, gets instashred in a blink. Guess its time to say goodbye my dear qs :frowning:

Pavise is nerfed on tbl

The last night was the worst to me in PVP, FULL of clerics, is really boring have to wait until all the “inmunes” and “revives” runs out, now the Zealots are too braindead, the new skill have a ridiculously range an is a one shot in most of the cases, I lose all my matches exept of this one, because 2 of the clerics on the other side are have not good gear (Less than 50k HP) and I have a good suport in my side.

the first round was a robbery , I was alive when the time end <_<

Primus Raffy Sword +21 <_<
(I Don’t Know what stats have)
And 3 lvl 9 Yellow Gems X_x

1 red slot, probably shitty stat but DAMN dat refine.
Im on my 7th sword, cant pass the +8

The Sword I have reach +10 with 0 fail, then +6 0 pot <_<

I just crafted Masinos and refined to +11. Have doubt with yellow gem but I guess I’m convinced with the video now…

Yes it is horrible, the stat is +Earth damage, and awakening is +crit rate on that sword.

QS3 Falcon2 Hacka2 challenge mode

3 Likes

so with Perch installation + 50% damage. so it becomes 5550% lvl10 pheasant? or I made a mistake in computing.