Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

if you have the hands to do that, it can be done. Personally, i think the swap system is pretty messed up, i tried something like that and ended up in a mess, basically cause its pretty ankward to switch weapons, specially if you get interrupted in some way .-.

It can be done, but i couldnt

it mostly depends on what you want, imo this is whats worth:

Rank 1-4:
Archer1 is enough, then you can go quarrel1sapper2 for pve or quarrel3 for pvp.

Rank5-7:
Appraiser is amazing for pvp cause devaluation is so stronk (soon to be nerfed in duration, still good) blindside has a HIGH dmg (1700%) with 3 oh and 100% crit rate and increases crit chance.
Rogue 2-3 has huge utility, sneak hit boost your crit, capture let you steal enemy/friends/own magic circles, backstab has a decent damage and stuns, feint decreases evasion and lachrymator silences enemies and stop mobs.
Falconer1-2 cause of reasons, good utility, good cc in pvp (annoying af).

Rank8-9: God emperor hacka 2, no explanation required.

Discarded ones: Mergen/musk/Canonneer/SR have bad synergy cause switching between more than 3 weapon is a pain in the ass. Hunter is bad cause you are mounted. Wugushi is ■■■■. Fletcher is an option for pve but i just dont like to craft arrows, for pvp is straight bad. Scout is a maybe just for the invisibility, but you cant go invi mounted, and walking your pet shows your position (easy to land a blind strike on you on pure intuition). And i just dont like ranger cause its too many circles for poor dmg (compared to other choices).

All of the above just depends on your personal preferences or game objective (pvp/pve).
Sorry for the wall of text, feel free to ask anything xD

Heres some TBL action in case u wonder hows hacka irl. Have to run a lot cause on first seconds of the round clerics are way too buffed.

3 Likes

What cards are you guys using in your builds? Any insights besides Werewolf?

Werewolf is only useful for Rogue Sneakhit. If you are rogue, 3x werewolf 10 star is a possibility.

Standard set-up for purple slot is 2-3x gazing golem card. In ktos, after gazing golem and canceril nerf, it is also common to go 1-2x gazing golem + 1x canceril card.

Some more options (from first post):

Suggested cards:
Red = Centaurus (AoE Hacka build),
Glass mole (burst with potion),
Prison Cutter (Stormbolt Bleed),
other viable red cards (Moa damage vs devil type).
CC card: Froster lord card.

Blue = Zaura or Nuaele (best cards for Blue).
Other card recommendation: Armaos card.

Green = Any card, except INT bonus cards.

Purple = 2-3x Gazing Golem card (pain barrier effect!).
Rogue specific: werewolf card works with rogue Sneak Hit.

1 Like

You can also use Rajapearl+PrisonCutter for permaglassmole effect.
Also for pvp theres Naktis for accuracy, Molich for Block or Dullahans for random rez.

1 Like

Do you need to transcend both the Crossbow and the Sword for Hacka?

All hacka skills will only use sword’s stats. But pretty much all previous ranks (with the exception of rogue’s backstab) will do damage according to the crossbow’s stats.

So even though sword should take priority, yeah both weapons need to be enhanced.

Is Masinio (crafted 350 sword) best in slot or can you possibly get a better one on the RNG Orange drops?

I’m thinking about making a Rogue Hackapell and I’m slowly piecing together all the things I need but the info is all over the place ;o

So Rogue doesnt need much Crit Rate, right?
How do you spread your stats if you need dex, str (and con if pvp)~

And for the gear - is there any point to using Leather since plate and cloth give better phys/magic defense?
Is there still bonus for using all leather like when we had to buy attributes for armor type?

Masinios sword looks good, but random weapons can “potentially” be better. A pain in the ass tho due to the amazing rng in this game (plus new weapon tends to struggle more with refining, im fighting here and i cant go past +8 with any new shit).

Nah, rogue have enough critrate, plus you have other skills in your kit that boost your crit (appraiser/hacka).
I just have green gems just in the xbow and i crit pretty often.

For both pve/pvp you should take (IMO) a shield and xbow with sword in offhand. Shield gives a lot of survavility purely for block. Also getting CON is a must, hp is nice for pve, and without it you are just a standard squishy archer in pvp. I have CON:STR:DEX 3:2:1 , weapon damage is enought, you are getting dex and str just for accuracy and blockpen.

Theres still armor type bonuses, but they are not that strong to be considered imo. Im using plate atm but im considering switching to leather purely for stats (accuracy and eva).

Can you tell us a little more about the differences in how this plays from our server to theirs please? The google translate version comes off a bit weird in places.

Hi Deano, you can read about it here ! Falconer3 is a strong AoE choice. Pheasant is very strong.

1 Like

Awesome! thank you, a lot of those changes look really really nice.

Even more than the changes I really like the language used in that post, it definitely gives the impression of them actually playing the game to see where it needs improvement and speaks to us in a way that we might speak to each other, it really gives me hope.

1 Like

hey grey, u know how many “extra hits” gives the new falc c2 attribute on pheasant? looks promising

Turns pheasant into 5 hits, with each hit dealing 1/2 damage of the original pheasant % skill damage.

1 Like

so its 2.5 times the dmg? :0
sounds strong af, thinking about getting a falc2hacka2

Yes! It is 2.5x original damage. Can hit 15 targets. This is why pheasant turned into one of best AoE skills.

2 Likes

so with a decent enhance attribute its about 5000% dmg in aoe, every 25 secs. Jesus im already sold.

sorry to butt in, but it also is sound expensive af too. falc2 dmg depend on xbow, hakka2 dmg depend on sword

Orange 350 Trans 5 1h require 49 blessed while 2h require 59. You can get trans 2 with the 10 blessed difference on 1h.

It’s still decent if you’re not expecting to get the same damage as classes that comitted to 2h weapon build. Unless you comitted all fund on your main char, the potential is there.

Well personally i feel like every one making choice of getting good xbow and trans for ??? reasons.
To me, rog3 hacka2 should have chosen grave crossbow but no. Till now i have seen 0 players even mentioning about it. For what reason? All are sticking to meta and meta gears, not even checking if anything else exists.

I bet you yourself are using regardhorn xbow or primus raf xbow or Gc series if you are qs3 version.

Sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone here but seriously, anyone even bothered looking anything other than what is immediately before eyes?