Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Yes, there’s something strange about very high def vs RAW phys atk, and
the effect of high def on crit attack. It was being discussed on KR rogue forums.

Critical attack potency was massively nerfed then?

You can always use sp pots… IMO lvl 5 is a waste of points because it has fixed duration and CD… So the “extra skills points” from hacka pelle whould go to charge/ Skharphuggning or Storm bolt!

trust me, even with hackapelle lvl 5 you run out of pots way too fast. U even get cooldown capped.

Even with Regard Crossbow and Hackapelle lv 5 i still need alche+shop pots. And still kinda feels it’s not enough.

They’ll have to lower sp costs of the base skills a lil more.

i tried Hackapell finally and i’m quite happy, i have few questions and doubts btw

• Why Hacka Pelle doesn’t last longer than 45 seconds if almost every other buff in the game last 5 minutes? they should also decrease its 359 SP cost, dragoon mask costs 0

• Storm bolt: no enhance attribute and small AOE, while Skarp has +13 with the attribute, why?

• Skarphuggning in particular is really difficult to cast quickly, i have to press its assigned button (F) at least a couple of times before activating, i wonder if it’s only a problem of mine

• Lastly it’s really painful to me not being able to sit down in rest mode without getting dismounted, is there a way to do it?

EDIT: hackapell female costume is absolutely horrible

1 Like

1- Cause no love for hacka u.u
2- Refer to point 1, i dont mind the small AoE if its intended, but i think we need the enhance attribute.
3- Mine works fine, maybe something is bugging yours :confused:
4- You should get used to mount/unmount cause theres many skills that dismount you, theres some addons for easy riding (mountemgood).

And yeah, both costumes are terribad

What if we put some point in spr?

So, what have you guys tested so far? Please include gear, stats and monster/map tested!

about what ? e.e
you have to be more specific

@greyhiem i will redo the pet equipment tests later. I am getting some stuff from other players which are telling IMC changed something with these stat type inclusion (red, blue, green,purple). Which basically means when monster card revamp came.

Thanks, Burning! Perhaps they tested on a pet without pet stamina?

Classes and skill distribution

hacka2 its pretty stronk, grind cutter basically destroys almost everything in PvE.
Skarp new attribute makes it pretty good farming skill.
Tried with quarrel3 and rogue 2 and its pretty dope.

In PvP is pretty stronk, grind cutter shreds everything if you have a decent blockpen/accuracy.

The main problem is sp drain, even with arcane energy and hackapelle lvl 5 you run out of sp way too fast.

So what stats do you focus on if you need both accuracy (str) and block pen (dex)?

I’m potting after every rotation. Feels like wanted to reset my hacka but this is the most cool gameplay char that I have compared to other classes. So I guess I’m keeping it.

@thread
Currently I’m with ar3 ranger1 rogue3 hacka2. Not sure if I should swap to ranger3 for easier pulling and losing extra 175 crit rate. Or only take rogue2 so I can open my build a bit.

archer3 seems a waste to me, sneak hit gives you flat critical chance, plus cavalry charge decreases crit resist, you shoul be able to crit pretty often (even more if you pick werewolves). archer 1 should be enough, give it a try :slight_smile:

@Kalandros you need str for accuracy and dex for block pen. Im pvp built so i have like con:dex:str 3:2:1 (340 con 200 dex 130 str atm).

1 Like

I do not know. Do you feel like your crit attack has gotten weaker? You are still ranger rogue right?

Updated post 1 to include some build ideas. If anyone would like to share their builds, please reply with a skill planner. If you would like to show a video of your hackapel, you can post it too. I will add it to the first post to help new-hacka players.

1 Like

do people prefer ranger hacka or QS hacka ?
God, Hacka is really SP black hole.
I wonder if AAing actually better than using another 300 SP for ranger skills

SP cost is high on rank 7-8-9 classes. Archers have low SP pool, this is the problem.

Ranger3 Rogue3 hacka2 is most seen.