Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I see… Is there a way to know If this critical chance increases with skill level?

It does not increase with skill level. If you only need the debuff, take cavalry charge level 1. It will be sufficient.

Planning to make archer3,qs3,rouge2,hacka1 in r9 patch this build only focus in running shot, archer3 for max kneeling and swifstep, and rouge2 for crit rate (but still dont know how it works with warewolf card) can someone can explain to me of that. And hacka for sword only for aditional physical attack.

For the gear 350 orange xbow give lv3 running shot and 2nd 350 orange 350 1h sword planning to trans10 both weapon
Manahas set and frieno set planning to trans also for additional def.

Stats and gem
Max dex and 6x lv8green gem for crit attack. Crit rate and evasion
Or
Str and 6x lv8 red gem for maximum physical attack.

And advise anyone for this build.

while sneak hit is up, when you atk from behind, it applies a flat crit chance (not crit rate) of every hit as long as you are on the back. crit rate calculation are stacked too on the top, so even if it mentions 42% crit chance, you actually have higher bcz of other stuff (gears, hair enchants. awakening, swift step attribute, chrono buff, cavalry charge debuff, rapid fire debuff and what not).

I dont get these 2 lines. Both are exactly opposite. One one you are saying you will trans sword (it means you will be using it for backstans and hacka skills), on the other one you are saying its purely for stat bonuses (base patk will give 0 to running shot memes. you need bonus stats, gems etc to get it applied on main hand skill stuff).

So, T10 on sword is useless for a running shot meme build. Unless ofc you want to use sword skills too, then its fine.

Hacka1 i need the attribute to handle the sword. And the sword of hacka they said they adding it physical attack not in 2ndary attack. In short i need only the base damage and stats from the sword to add my physical attack for running shot. Sorry im bad in english.

easier way to measure this is by installing altarget addon. it will show your crit chance to your targeted enemy, without sneakhit. for example it show 37%, you use sneakhit lv 5, attack from the back, just add 37%+40%=77%

Source pls. Need to see where it is mentioned.

Edit: yes Sword is main hand dmg and not secondary but where was mentioned being “added for running shot”.

guess he refers to red gems. Seems like a bad build to me, archer 3 is terribad and picking hackapell just for sword its weird Dx

If you just want to AA pick SR or BM.

Does anyone know how much Blind Side boost the crit chance?

I remember it being 5% per blind side level.

1 Like

so 25%? thats a nice boost! thats like the rouge buff right? that disregard your crit rate and crit resistance of the enemy? PURE 25% crit chance.

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31505
Blindside

[Missile: Bow]
Use a magnifying glass to find the enemy’s blind side and attack. The attack will apply as critical attack. Foes around the attacked enemy will have higher chances of being hit by critical attacks.
(The effects of Blindside and the character’s critical rate apply separately.)

Please read carefully about what you are talking about. Crit atk thing is an additional attribute to this skill.

Rogue backstab test (STR vs DEX) with end-game settings vs very high def HG 340 mob:

Level 100 enhance attribute backstab

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/12/07/bbs/i14266616231.jpg

Full STR damage average: 136’918 damage

Image of 3 damage test click here<<

Full DEX damage average: 129’164

Image of 3 damage test click here<<

Conclusion: loss of around 6% damage when swapped to full dex, this is very little.

The stat choice of rogue when attacking from behind does not matter if you are at end-game and are a skill-based character. Just pick stats for their secondary effect. STR for accuracy and DEX for block pen (and evasion) and attack speed.

DEX is obviously better if you are an atk-speed based class (QS3-rogue for example).

4 Likes

How’s the skill distribution for Hacka 2, do hacka pelle worth more than lv 1?

Tried with lv 5. I’m very satisfied with the hackapell skill sp consumption -30%. Overall good skill.

I’m planning to reset into Hackapell, just want to know about Skarphuggning AoE attribute, is it good?

Another thing: is Falc2-Hacka2 viable in the future?
(Just because Pheasant10 is a nice AOE addition) i just don’t like rogue2 :frowning:

It’s too expensive ihmo, and skarp does way better with storm bolt,which doesn’t get the aoe bonus

It’s useable,i’ll get it but after other stuff

Hackapelle always max lvl, your sp will cry with grindcutter x3 and skharp+charge+storm bolt attributes

got like 100m in poke event, is not that expensive tho. Pretty good for mobbing, 13 aoe ratio is amazing e.e

Something is wrong with the weight of stats values / scaling.