Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Hacka vs bosses.

Hacka solo dps vs ET boss + support skills by team

3 Likes

Made it:

With the help of a Friend, made it to 3400~3600 Atk + 1060 Crit Atk from the Gems

(2250%)
LV1: 49k + 38k + 36k + 47k + 28k = 198k
LV1 Crit: 62k + 65k + 62k + 76k + 79k = 344k

(2408%)
LV2: 43k & 42k + 34k & 32k + 47k & 43k + 42k & 45k + 43k & 25k = 209k & 187k (Double Monster Hit)
LV2 Crit: 74k + 68k + 68k + 84k + 93k = 387k

(2566%)
LV3: 38k + 42k + 41k + 51k + 35k = 207k
LV3 Crit: 86k + 61k + 90k + 74k + 60k = 371k

(2723%)
LV4: 36k + 50k + 41k + 35k + 45k = 207k
LV4 Crit: 97k + 64k + 76k + 78k + 83k= 398k

(2881%)
LV5: 56k + 45k + 42k + 51k + 41k = 235k
LV5 Crit: 95k + 74k + 81k + 102k + 90k = 442k

Strangely, not much Difference.

:haha:

Edit: Tried again killing them for 3mins straight just to make sure. All 430k~~ Crits at LV5

Edit²: Nerfed

10 Likes

Guys, help me.
I don’t have a lot of experience with archers so i have alot of doubts

I went archer 3 - scout - Rogue 3 - Hackapell
Scout was more of a filler class since i didnt have any ideas what to pick between rogue, but i’m glad flu flu helps me aggro faster

The mana cost in this build is absurd, just 3 backstabs + hacka skills drain out all of my SP
But talking with another friend he said no matter what i went before hacka, the manapool would still be a problem.
Is my build viable? Class-wise
How many points are worth investing in SP?

Also, i just made my abdochar after weeks of farming and i already have 3 lvl 7 Red Gems, i was planning on using 3 Red Gems on the Abdochar and 3 Yellow Gems on the Regard X-bow, since the green gem bonus is lower on main-hand weapons… any suggestions? Please help me out on this, i really am shooting in the dark here XD

Also i got the Pig companion and she’s so darn cute xD
But i recently learned that companions give bonus status when mounted and can carry items in their slots to boost even further your status, but the pig companion doesn’t have slots and i don’t know what kind of status it gives
Is there a best companion for hacka mount?

1 Like

@Nyuha you are the man, thanks <3

Yes, Hacka and rogue use a lot of SP. It is viable. If you’d like, you could get a ranger1 (or 3) to get the feint+barrage combo.

Put +HP equips on companion to increase your own +HP mounted bonus. Get a companion with 2 weapon slots + 2 armour slots (TP shop companions --> battlebird for example).

Regard horn xbow gives a lot of SP. The sp problem persists, but you have more sp now :V
not worth investing in spr imo.

Paid pets have 2 armor slots and 2 weapon slots, to me Rocksodon is the best cause it also gives a small bonus.

1 Like

What Weapon/armor is the best to put in the pet? my pe have 14k hp and die really fast.

(I put Pierene sword/Purine pevordimas Spear - Lionhead shield - Nyx Armor)

Helldemon Pike gives 1768 hp x2
Virtov robe 1591 hp x2
with 4 lvl5 red gems 1080 x4

i think thats the best option (in prize/benefit) to get the best hp of your mount

2 Likes

If you need more pet HP, you could put some HP items.
Weapon:
Hell’s Demon Pike +1768 HP view item here
Catacombs rapier +1661 HP view item here
Magas sword +1587 HP view item here

Shield (armour):
Beetleback +1615 HP view item here
Virtov plate robe +1591 HP view item here

3 Likes

Nice thx!!!

1 Like

@Nyuha
Thanks for video :smile:
But i would like to tell that using blindside can give erratic results bcz of this attribute of blind side
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/316003
Basically as you said 1060 crit tak but bcz of that attribute i guess crit atk is applied as 1060+530=1590.

I’m not sure but I think that the pet ignore every attribute or stats in the weapon or armor that is not the attack or defense.

How is Vendetta damage calculated?

tested it for my hunter so no idea on HP part.

1. All stats what pet has can be added from equipments directly(on the other hand, if there is a stat which isnt in pet stat window as it is, it wont get added).
  2. min max from from weapon is averaged out.
  3. Gem stats gets directly added to pet stats, meanwhile damage on weapon( take those 1 practo weapons having min max as bonus as example) gets added to base 1st and then gets averaged out to get added to pet’s base attack. So, keeping point 1. in mind, if you get red gem on main hand weapon, it will give “max attack”. Since gem stats get directly added to base, and pet doesnt have any “max attack” or “max patk” stat, it gets ignored and will not be used in any calculation.
  4. Armour slot offensive stat doesnt get added to pet no matter what you do if you don’t have a weapon equipped. eg. If you have a shield with 2x red gems in armour slot, the patk from from that will not get added to pet’s base (red gem on offhands and shield gives “patk”, so it should directly get added to pet’s attack. but since there is no weapon equipped, it will not be done). Same holds true for crit rate which is counted as offensive stat for pets. For this reason, 1 armour slot on hawk is utterly useless bcz it doesnt help a tiny bit. All offensive stats gets ignored and defensive stats on hawk is useless to get.

I tested this during rebalance patch reset event. Idk if it got ninja changed in some patch. Too lazy to do tests again.

After all those equipment calculations done and added to pet’s stat, then if you mount, you will get corresponding fraction of bonus from pet’s HP, evasion and pdef.

4 Likes

Vendetta: 483% damage, and +26.6% damage every skill level.

Vendetta 5 = 589% damage
Vendetta 10 = 722% damage
Vendetta 15 = 855% damage

About pet bonuses:

On unmounted, you always get whatever the pet bonus is (just having them around). Say TP penguin gives you +30 def/mdef if i remember correctly and anothet +20 if you mount it.

On mount, you get the pet’s evasion, def, HP. Disregard evasion it is useless. Def is meh, if only adds 12.5% f pet’s ded on mount for your stats. Focus on HP of pet as it gives flat 25% of its hp to you (mainly for mount class, you dont get this just having them “around”).

Example, my Rocksodon gives +600 hp/sp as a start. I enhanced its HP. I slapped 2x hells demon pike since long ago (no enhance, no gems). Then for armor I put +11 virtov plate robe with 2x lv6 red gems and virtove plate pants.

This setup roughly gives me +5400 hp roughly, lazy to do math now but yeah

1 Like

Where did you get this info from? tos.neet.tv shows the skill damage as 0.

1 Like

It is 483% on ktos,jtos.

only on itos that it is 0.

I see a NERF but I don’t understand what mean the 114 - 45 per lvl O_o

Grind Cutter:
Existing: 1637%, 114 per lvl. 6% Increase
Change: 655%, 45 per lvl. 8% Increase

공격력 [SkillFactor]%
value = 1637 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 114.6

to

공격력 [SkillFactor]% x 5회
value = 655 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 45.8

If i got it right, that bcz of that “x5” part the tooltip has to be changed.
So either of 2 things,

1. At lv5 its 838.2x5= 4191 (I hope its this but since its IMC, hard to trust it bcz they dont want non-AA based archers to compete)
  2. At lv5 its 838.2 split in 5 (I dont’t want this but highly likely).