Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

At nyuha’s video, skarphugging with lvl 52 of enhance (should be around 600% x4 )
does 4 crit hits of 10k+7.9k+8.4k+8.4k

Asdf cutter with the same weapon on the same video hits for the damage you mentioned (critical hit of 33k + 40k + 44k + 44k + 44k)

Seems more like its 2700% per hit instead of total damage, unless im being totally derp with math (its a posibility too)

Yes, looks like it deals x6 damage (showing 6 hits). It’s fine for the 311 SP cost per use.
Would get 12570% damage factor on grind cutter lvl 5.

that looks pretty broken and i like it xD

Video with good gear

3 Likes

Oh it has 3 OH and the skill goes off super duper fast

That’s gonna be so cool when the game starts animation freezing all my skills

oh hey,instead of losing a 1m burst,let’s lose a 4m one!

P.S: I think the abdochar isn’t high trans(based on Skharp dmg) or i’ll be disappointed.

looks pretty similar to my dmg now so my bet is +11 stage 6 or something near

EDIT: on the video comments says its +15 stage7 :slight_smile:

Doesnt look shiny to me.
Need to watch it again.

Edit: yeah it does have silvery shine so +15 or +16.

Damage can’t be that low,there’s something wrong there.

I have a shitty pivordimas +6 and hit only 20% less.

May be he is just testing dmg out and has only lv1 skarp (???)

Got it. It’s the max damage from gems+abdochar, when it spikes up it does the correct amount.

It must have 5000 max atk alone from weapon.

It is possible to cancel the animation of grind cutter during dashing hackapel.

8 Likes

THE ■■■■! IM SOLD! HACKA2 HYPE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :0
thx fir the info grey :wink:

1 Like

I’m currently making a ‘Archer1-Ranger3-Rogue2-Falconer-Hackapell’ character.
May I ask some questions?
• Do they fix how having Rogue’s Dagger Mastery: Sudden Attack makes Werewolf card’s effect not work? And If they do, does werewolf card worth splitting a slot with Gazing Golem?
• Do they also fix how feint makes barrage hit twice?

feint+barrage is a combo, not a bug, doesnt need to be fixed

1 Like

Ok. That’s cool!
But my personal problem still remains, I accidentally learned Rogue’s Dagger Mastery: Sudden Attack
Should I re-create a character just to unlearn that skill? The level is at 129 at the moment, so it wouldn’t take too much time… (I hope ._.)

1 Like

The werewolf card + dagger attribute was fixed on Ktos, I do not know if it has been fixed on itos yet. Have not followed iTos lately. If it has not been fixed yet, it should get fixed in the future.

Thanks for the info! That would save some hours for me :smiley:

Seems like the summation of 6 hits will be bound by 777777. Since this skill is fake multi-hit. So maybe we don’t need to put too much skill point in it.

Should be tested. If its true, lvl 1 with a good enhance attribute should be enough :0
@Nyuha any chance that you can try this?

1 Like

Yup, every single OH hit for damage Cap.

Is this the best burst in the game right now? I don’t remember how Doppel+Highlander or Shinobi/Murm goes.

Well it’s still good because stand alone 2 circles. Can’t complain, hope they don’t nerf it

1 Like