Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Yeah, mines gives around 3.2k extra damage e.e

1 Like

Coursing doesn’t give strike anymore.

This is the new damage chart. Most penalties were removed.

Hi guys! As an A1 - Ranger3 - Rogue 3 - Hacka PvE focused, should I stick to Sneak Hit 15 and no Vendetta or Sneak Hit 10 + Vendetta 10? I’m running 2:1 DEX:STR.

Guess 10/10 is better, difference between sneakhit 10 and 15 is 10%.
And vendetta at 10 gives a sweet bonus of 50 str :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it seems the two new skills are

a) A melee buff/dodge buff <3 (https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/31307)
b) Another DPS skill (https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/31308)

1 Like

I will translate:

Hakkapalle (buff)
Duration: 45s
CD: 60s
Increase attack speed by +10.
Increase chance to evade attacks by 10%, +2% per skill level (should be a true_dodge similar to rogue Evasion).
Must be used on mount.

Grind Cutter [physical] - [Pierce]
Overheat: 3
CD: 25s
SP cost: too much
AoE attack ratio +6 for this skill.
Damage: 1637%, + 114.6% per skill level.
Must be used on mount.

3 Likes

I like how they maintain the insane sp costs for the class.

Also nice to know that i’ve made the right choice ditching Rogue’s Evasion.THis skill is so much better it’s not even funny

1 Like

why Hackka need Attack speed? O_o

Backstab/Archer Skills.

Also opens the niche for SR/Quarrel Hacka

SR limacon was nerfed badly. It has ~20 SP cost per shot now.
QS running shot is still safe.

why ditch if u have both 50percent rouge eva buff + this @.@ dodge masterrrrr

So the question is rouge eva buff + this new hakka buff = 70percent pure dodge?(if max lvl is 5) #DODGEMASTER

1 Like

DODGEMASTER INC

Also that sonic blow looks cool <3

1 Like

Shitty uptime

I spent those points on Feint, the extra debuff time helps with Burrow(lv 10-12 Feint stays for two skill rotations).

1 Like

The more I read about hacka, the more I want to ditch it. Maining it since start of r8.
I am casual player. Even gears have nothing interesting for hacka. SP consuption is out of charts unless you load your self with +spr gears.
fletcher is even more fcked up in this regard, sp consumption is heavy bcz low cd. but still doesnt to dmg its supposed to do.

IMC made a new 350 dagger with “+150% backstab dmg” clearly showing their foolishness after finally making rogues viable with hacka. Why didnt make a sword with that?
Their intentions?

for me i believe that is along the lines of: rogue hacka have being buffed alot; so let’s more or less remove their use of sword, and force them to use dagger; so at least we can decrease their overall power a little; since daggers are “weak” than swords; where by doing this sword’s hacka, without rogue like you can still keep sword and have a little better offhand sword/damage than a dagger one who choice rogue.

It’s probably just a shitty +150% attack ratio bonus,not a multiplier.

Swords are way better.

Thats what I am trying to say. What is the use of that dagger then?
most if not all will stick with sword. Dagger is used by ??? class.
Corsair sticks with pistols.

Only thing I can guess is for PvP where its a rog3 without hacka.

Daggers are way too shitty to even use them, dont even think about them even with decent bonuses lol

That’s what happens when you try to design an on-going game by adding content without checking the playerbase. The game isn’t being played the way they wanted, but hey, let’s add a dagger.

That probably only benefits rogue builds that have no hackapell and don’t use a pistol. Or simply autoswitch for backstab.