Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

TBL reduce the stun duration to 30% so its about 1.5~ secs compared to 2~ secs x.x
And people in high ranks has good def, running shot does tickles.

At the end is just personal choice, im just stating why i dropped qs3 to qs1 :slight_smile:
Btw you can easilly mount/unmount with some addons

Hmmm, is it allowed by IMC ? They don’t allow a lot of things, never tell us and instantly ban people because they used addons like xp show… But they should really implement a feature to mount/unmount more easily. I’m not sure but I didn’t find a way to mount with a controller for exemple (without any addons).

Help me with a Hacka build guys. I was thinking of Ranger3>Rogue2>Falconer1>Hacka and Ranger3>Rogue3>Hacka.
Wich one is the best and why?

this is the preview of ranger3rogue2falconhakka

Falconer1 version = party support bonus with circling (PvE mobbing). Falcon pet will take 1 character slot!
Rogue3 = stronger buffs (especially sneak hit 15), stronger backstab. Burrow is useless for hacka because you cannot use any hacka skills during burrow.

Well, you can normally do that by pressing up+L1+R1 (or up+LB+LT on xbox controller).
The problem is that without the addon you have to be over your pet to do that (and we all know pet’s ai is bullshit or get stuck a lot).

guys a semi full dex hacka would be viable?

and do anyone knows what MAX means in this formula?
evasion chance = (max(0, evasion – accuracy)) ^ 0.65

can anyone give me a sample how it works. thx alot! ^^

Means it cannot go below 0, cannot have (negative number)^0.65. If the result of (evasion-accuracy) is 0, the attack will already always hit.

Random numbers chosen:
For example your evasion stat (F1 status window) = 100.
Enemy accuracy = 10.
(100-10)^0.65, or 90^0.65
= you have 18.63% chance to dodge the physical attack. Note: magic attacks cannot miss.

Evasion >>> accuracy, very high evasion vs accuracy. ( a lot of dodges)
Evasion > accuracy, higher evasion than accuracy. (some dodges)
Evasion = accuracy, equal. (no dodges)

2 Likes

what do you exactly mean by semi full dex?

ok thx bro for the example of computation! that max makes me confused. lol
so its hard to achieve 50% dodge rate. hmmm

not full dex. coz we need con on pvp. lol

Oh yes, actually if you want to survive in pvp you must main CON.
I have something like 120 str, 180 dex and the rest in con (about 280). With block eva high hp and high defenses you are pretty damn tanky (you still get wrecked by certain stuff of well geared people tho).
Im always in tbl top10 so i guess it works Dx (finished 5th yesterday at the end cause bad matchups/notplayingoneday, managed to stay 1st a couple of days tho).
Hacka on tbl is so damn fun.

1 Like

hey mind sharing your skill build atomsk? qs1>sapper2

Scroll up a bit to comment 793 :slight_smile:

yes i saw that last night thanks, but do you have the skill build? idk where to put the points XD

Capture skill is instant cast?

bro does strike damage type still get bonus damAge on Plate armour? Also slash to cloth? and pierce to leather?

Yes, strike still bonus on plate, slash vs cloth, pierce vs leather. Capture is instant cast however you are able to prolong the skill.

1 Like

Shield Mastery: Missile Defense

• Increases chance of blocking an enemy’s [Missile] attack when equipped with a [Shield]; increases physical attack proportional to shield’s defense for 10 seconds after a successful block
  • Applies the proportional value by 50% per attribute level

so Enhancement and Transcending the shield increase also the bonus damage right?

1 Like

yes :tired:

1 Like

ohh thx bro! so this still applies?

Hit (Blunt, Strike)
Deals 50% additional damage against plate armor.
Suffers a 25% damage penalty against leather armor.
Suffers a 25% damage penalty against ghost armor, like all physical damage types.

hunter COURSING doesn’t have a type damage (STRIKE) anymore? hmm