Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Can I ask you to test using teardown on counterspell and foretell and tell result?
I dont have qs3 nor oracle.

guys does capture still get all/multiple magic circles in one go? for example sapper punji and stake stockade?

no, your capture level=how many circle magic you can capture

so if I have capture lvl 3 i can capture the 2stockade and punji? that was a neat combo.

You actually lose 10 levels in Caltrops, and levels in Stone Shot plus no Running Shot. Rapid Fire has a good range. And playing a Sapper with a Hacka is a pure torture, at least for me it is.

capture has 3 minute CD, it is more suitable for burst than a part of dps rotation

what you mean by burst? what will you capture to get burst damage?

i usually capture scout flareshot, falcon circling and mergen rain arrow, use it as opening attack, combo with 2nd flareshot+rain arrow.

1. cast flareshot+circling+rain arrow
  2. immediately capture them all
  3. wait until all related skillā€™s cd are gone
  4. cast swiftstep+sneakhit+steady aim
  5. cast flareshot
  6. cast rain arrow
  7. cast captured skill, a.k.a double flare+rain
  8. add falconerā€™s hovering.
    sorry, i am not a hakka
1 Like

I see thx bro
ā€¦

oh got a follow up question bro. how about on TBL.
can you prepare your combo before the battle start?
and use it when battle/fight begins? (all skill cool down resets)

In short. can I install 4stockade 2punji? hmm

I think is just personal choice. I used to have qs3 not so long ago.
The difference between stone shot lvl 5 and 15 is only 119% (minus the 70% tbl reduction at the end its around 35%, almost the same damage), also running shot dont hit too hard in tbl :c (i love it in pve tho). Rapid fire is amazing buts its kinda tricky to fully land on tbl unless they are crowd controlled. Thats why i dropped qs3 to qs1.

Btw i managed to get 1st just now e.e

No, you cant use skills in the 30 waiting seconds, only in the 3 before the match starts. You barely have time to buff yourself and land some stuff.

so not possible. sad. haha

still pretty good to steal some stuff like heal tiles or kinoā€™s rise (since they are meta on tbl now its pretty useful).

owww you can steal rise? thats neat!

View rogue capture interaction click here

3 Likes

LOL. The difference between stone shot lvl 5 and 15 is the lose of 4 sec stun, which is a lot in that kind of game. Youā€™re not taking Stone Shot lvl 15 for the damages xD. Runnig Shot just adds another line of damage so yeh, it doesnā€™t hit too hard, your AA yes, but Iā€™m ok it doesnt hit too hard if you didnā€™t invest any point in DEX. Rapid Fire is mostly used to attack people who are really far, and sometimes you can hit them even if they are not on your screen. Dropping QS3 for QS1 is ok, but I really donā€™t like to drop it for Sapper, unless you donā€™t go for Hacka.

@greyhiem hey dude. this guide is so fcking good. but i want to ask about card. why use gazling golem? when u have warewolf? is it work now? with warewolf. u can use Skarphuggning and storm bolt in front right? and about red card. do i need to have 3 of them. or i can use like 2 glass mole 1 prison cutter? ( sry if iā€™m noob, new at tos). or do u have discord? can i add u to ask other question XD. thx

and 1 more question.
a qs3 r3 hckpl
or
a ranger3 r3 hckpl
why? thx

1 Like

Rogue Sneakhit + 3x werewolf card works. Hacka is a melee ranged class so you will get a lot of flinch/knockbacks/knockdown/knock up by enemies. Knocks will often interrupt and cancel your skills. This is why gazing golem card Pain Barrier effect is recommended at PvE. The pain Barrier buff will prevent knock-interrupts.

You can mix and match cards to your preference.

QS3= a lot of normal attacks with Running shot, mobile game play. Normal attacks are single-target. Do not expect to attack fast if your connection is bad, attack speed depends on ping. Running shot will be used most. If you have good ping and enjoy normal attacks, pick qs3. Higher dex = faster attack.
These QS skills will cause you to dismount: Deploy Pavise, stone picking, teardown.

Ranger3-rogue feint-barrage combo is a strong nuke. Best ranger skills are barrage, spiral arrow, bounce shot, steady aim buff. Barrage and bounce shot are also AoE skills. If you prefer to use skills, pick ranger3. All ranger skills are usable on mount.

These rogue skills dismount: Capture, Burrow.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

hmmm nice info dude. thx. but i thing the best one is ranger? because the feint barrage and hoplite skill is quite low cd. but dont know about qs quality tho. anyway thx for the information. for now iā€™m build a qs3 r3 and hoplite. its maybe better for pvp because stone arrow :open_mouth: