Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I use Qs hacka as a dungeon farming slave, I have several of them

before making it my main it was my slave too, using a1>qs3>scout3>hacka (split arrow is way2stronk to clear 140/170)

Hey guys! Wanna try Hackapell, could someone give me tips about builds? This is what I have in mind:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449917.1a244a5165.1f4f556575.1a29315575.156575

Basically:

• Ranger 3 for damage and combo with Rogue skills
  • Rogue 2 only for Lachrymator honestly. So, to be more useful, got Ranger 3 for Feint combo and stuff
  • Archer 2, cause I don’t have more slots for Falconer’s eagle T.T

What do you guys think?

Accepting any kind of changes, cause this will be my first archer character, don’t really know much about the branch or Hackapel Class itself, in terms of what suits better (tried some classes before, but never went more thank r5 I think)

PS.: I like to keep it simple, so no rainbow builds, please hahaha

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449997.152555.1f354f6575.1a224a5a738a.15516475

I recommend for this build.

Ranger 3 for barrage, bounce shot, spiral arrow. (Bounce shot damage is very good now)

Rogue 3 is good now as my build current due to the buff on backstab & vendetta. (Vendetta can deal 120k crit damage with only +6 regard horn xbow on bleeding target, now won’t dismount & no need cast at all.)

Go Archer 1. Hackapell cavalry charge already make crit chance insane. (Use the buff time for doing damage better)

Go for evasion lv 10. Lv 5 is nothing.

1 Like

Is evasion that useful? usually rogue classes go with low DEX, so 50% more of a low dex wouldn’t be that much? well at least that’s in theory, how good is it in practice?

2 points:

1. evasion of rogue add the final evasion rate directly. So it doesn’t depend on DEX.
  2. In my opinion, Rouge is more suitable to go high DEX for the utility of DEX than other career. Since Rouge has high crit rate, damage loose of going DEX will be smaller.

Rogue’s eva bonus it’s independent of the normal evasion. In PvP is way too useful, cause the high CON meta people miss a lot. In PvE is cool too, but it last so little.

Backstab is the best rogue skill, you should get that

Added rogue to this thread (second post).
Looking for more recent showcases of Hackapell builds. If you feel like sharing a vid, please post it. I will add it to the first post for new players. Anything is fine (solo or party, PvE, PvP).

Here is my youtube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqNGCYT4GTSPykoIJgkv4g?view_as=subscriber
You can find rogue2/falc/hacka videos in it.
I think some of them are good reference, such as 315/290 dungeon solo.
Just pick something you think it is helpful. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the replies! Couple of questions:

1. Backstab work with sword? Or will I have to switch for daggers all the time?
  2. How about stats? Should I go for high DEX? Is there some sort of capped amount that worth the investiment?

Thank you guys!! Getting hyped to try Hackapell :smiley:

1. Backstab work with sword now.
  2. For PVE, I will suggest 100~150 DEX for evasion, and other go STR. You can put more to DEX if you route to QS3. If you think your damage is high enough, CON is also a good choice for PVE and PVP.
1 Like

PvP you need high CON to get block, and some STR and DEX to hit people with EVA&BLOCK (I have 280 CON, 100 STR and 180 DEX atm). With these stats, you are pretty tanky on PvE too, doesnt matter really much cause most of your damage comes from your weapon. At least for me, is enough to farm fast, do high solmiki runs and solo most of the content (but its expensive e.e).

Heres my old build when i used hackapell just for dungeon rushing (before becoming my main <3)
A1>QS3>SC3>H1

1 Like

Hi! Thinking of starting up a Hackapell build that could do pvp in the future, and your build looks really fun. Just wanted to ask, if I don’t feel like going Appraiser, could I go Rogue3/Sapper3/Quarrel2 instead?

Sapper 3 only gets more broom trap dmg (not worth imo)
Rogue3 gives you sweet evasion and max backstap dmg.
Quarrel 2 unlocks rapid fire, hits hard with good weapon.

Other options are Falconer1 and Archer2.

But honestly consider taking appraiser, devaluation is way TOO STRONK on pvp. If you manage to land the debuff, it will last the entire round and has very low cooldown.

Anyone here who has played pvp have problems against warlocks spirits and cryos shield? Have those skills ever had hitbox? because when I try to hit them my skills only hit the spirits/shields and don’t hit the player, always been that way? O_o (first time as a Hacka in PVP)

And I play with pad, so the autotarget makes me hit the spirits/shields instead the player, and I’m 99% sure it did not happen before

Bug? Feature?

Now I need to add more AoE ratio to Kill these classes -_-

So out of the three, I guess Rogue3 would be best?
It’s just that I already have another archer with Appraiser and don’t feel like doing the quest again, but I could consider it.

you can always use the unlock voucher too xD

My first video for archer 1 ranger 3 rogue 3 hackapell 1.

Sorry for the lag due to the guild crash issue.

2 Likes