Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

What i know is, it used to to have a “low unknown chance” to apply a debuff “by AA” which removes 25% of defence. Now I have never seen it after rebalance.

today upgraded my purine sword with an abdochar and transcended it, my storm bolt scaled way too much so i guess ur right :slight_smile:

Thank you for confirming.

Tried vendetta today, its seems better but imho its not worth cause too low dmg (i have a rhc +15 stage8)

BTW hacka is so fun for PvP, managed to reach top10 yesterday (ended 12 at the last moment tho u.u)

I just reached Hackapell last night and it is so much fun. I was surprised by just how much my damag2 went up. Although i don’t regret going Rogue3, i do wish they had a another good damage skill. Vendetta’s lack of AoE just does not seem worth it.

Does Hackapell need good équipements to be fun ?

Hey guys, i wanna try hacka. Im planning to build Ranger3Rogue3Hacka .what’s the stats for this? Full Str? 50 dex 50 con rest str?

Can you share your build and some PvP tips of Hackapell?

My suggestion is, if you can enjoy and concentrate on control your character, predict monster’s movement, attack with right timing and angle and kill them one-by-one, then it will be fun even if you don’t have good equipment.
But if you may feel bad about the aoe capability comparing to other pure AOE career, then hackapell won’t be fun if you don’t have very good equipment.

idk why players are so much fixated at “:AOE DPS” looking at elememe with envy.
Why not just let rog3 hacka be a purely single target build?

2 phada and + solmiki/lolo/ vube gloves + Adbochar and you have the aoe you need :stuck_out_tongue:

My build is Archer1>Quarrel1>Sapper2>Appraiser>Rogue2>Hacka

Block is pretty stronk in PvP, so you need to use Shield+Xbow with Sword on the 2nd switch slot (When you use sword skills it autoswitch your sword during the skill animation so its k). I use a RHC+Abdochar+EmengardShield, Solmiki plate gauntlets for block pen and LoloPlate set on boots chest and pants. Glass brac + maxpeta atm on accesories.
Total stats atm are 260 CON 90 STR 180 DEX (Currently doing 35f to improve more the stats).

Its main focus is on pvp but works well on pve too, and is pretty damn fun e.e

Yes I know this~ I’m not complaining the AOE of hackapell. I just try to explain the playing type of hacka. And point out that it will need equipment(or falc) to get reasonable AOE if you need it. Maybe my English is not that good to explain it very well :tired:

Wow, so your hacka is focus on PVP, interesting.
My build is Archer2>Ranger1>Hunter1>Rogue2>Falc1>Hacka, and focus on PVE before.
Planing to play pvp with this build, hope that hunter and falc can do well in PVP.
Seem CON is important in PVP, Will PVP be hard if I only have like 50 CON?
Also planing to get Solmiki plate, It will be much better than leather right?
Another question is, does Falc3 teammate necessary for 35F for your build?

Thank you very much

Block is kinda op atm on PvP cause theres not much equip that gives block pen, so you need at least 200 total con for decent blockrate (the more the best).
Im getting plate cause in pvp defenses matters a lot. With the block, defenses and eva im pretty tank e.e

We do solmiki with a non meta party so the thing that matter most is the equipment. Our party is a Necro+Inquimonk+Murmillo+Chrono+Hacka, currently doing 35F runs (We need a little more dmg to do 40F runs tho).

Thanks for your sharing. Now I’m very interest in Quarrel > Hacka.
After doing some servay, I have some question about Shield Mastery Attribute.
It’s description say PHY attack will increase after a successful block.
My questions are:

1. does this buff directly increase the PHY attack and we can see it by F1?
  2. Will this buff work with glass mole card?
  3. Will this buff reflect the immediate status? That is, when I switch back to sword, will this buff still exist?
  4. can it block magic attack with Missile type?

Hope that someone can help to clarify these questiones~

It increases your phys attack when you block a MISSILE attack only, and yeah, you can see it in F1 .
You get a buff icon so theres no problem in stacking with other stuff. And no, you cant block magic attacks, only physical.

Its a really sweet bonus damage (2.8k increase for me)

2 Likes

Does this buff still exist even when you switch to one-hand sword?

Lemme try now but my guess is yes
EDIT: Yeah it works, no matter what you equip, you keep the damage :wink:

1 Like

I see, thanks for your information. It’s very helpful

1 Like