Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

then please dont make any statement just based on speculation and past experience BEFORE updating yourself with any latest data scaterred in this forum. it is very misleading for other reader if you wrote max 6 slot.
Lets share a high credibility info to help each other

Data scaterred in this forum is also speculations based on new screenshots and vague words from dev’s blog. No 100% confirmed things yet, so saying that there will be only 3/5 slots on weapon - the same misleading.

have you seen this?

that is a collection of identified item from player, not official screenshot marketing from developer. At least we have proof backing us up.

I tested on ktest server, and yes, this is the new format, maximum number of slots is standard
1h - 3 slots
2h with - 5 slots
Sub weapon/Shield - 3 slots
armor - 1 slot
When identifying the item in the appraiser only the stats are revealed, potential and slots are not random
-q

1 Like

Or watch demo on video

1 Like

Just wanna ask: do you have ktest account and play on Ktest so far?

1 Like

The equipment of the current patch will keep the stats, they will only receive [old] in the name, only the dropped ones after the patch will change to the new format

2 Likes

While it’s on Ktest its still subject to changes. But ok, let’s assume that newly appraised weapons will have 3/5 sockets. Are you 100% positive that already appraised 4slots 1H swords will be downgraded to 3slots only? I really doubt that. As chronoforever stated that items will save their initial slots and stats.

The equipment of the current patch will keep the stats and slots, they will only receive [old] in the name, only the dropped ones after the patch will change to the new format

Well, apparently I was mistaken about 6 slots being possible. Though the whole new HG items patch is still in test mode and can eventually be changed.

Well, there probably will not be many changes, since this patch is about to be released on ktos 09/28

Here is my rogue2/falconer1/hackapell solo 290 dungeon video for your reference.

2 Likes

confirming what I said about the slots

3 Likes

I made A Qs3 Rogue3 hackapell, I maxed stone shot and lachymotor for my build.
But it’s bad on PVE I have no AOE attack or whatsoever just plain single attack.

Btw…
Hackapell damage is from xbow or sword? Thanks.

it is in the 1st post

1 Like

TLDR lazy to scroll up using phone.
Thank you very informative.

:thinking:
I am quite sure storm bolt scales from sword and not from crossbow when i did testing.
I guess need to test again.

Hello everyone!

I am planning a Hackapell as they look so cool. But i can’t decide between these two builds. My focus will be 100% PVE.

Archer3->Scout->Rouge3->Hackapell
or
Archer->Ranger3->Rogue3->Hackapell.

QS3 is another options but from what i’ve gathered it is not as strong (or am i wrong?).

Also regarding stats. Is there a consensus on what would be best between Str or dex? From what I understand dex does not increase critical rate anymore but instead critical damage.

Archer->Ranger3->Rogue3->Hackapell is better

Why Rogue 3? Is not better Rogue2->Falco1?

Rogue 3 just for a little extra damage with Backstab and better sneak hit, anything else?