Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Well the question was about yellow gems and not greens. Still I would say red gems only work best for your build because you have high multi hits. Builds with high single hit damage would do better with green.

Well for me using green gems is on hacka is more of waste than using red or yellow.
As long as cavalry charge keeps working as it is (I still donā€™t know the exact stuff it does), No need to put greens.

You do whatever you feel right, just trying to help. Yellow is only worth if your have more than 50% critical chance, a.k.a. more than 750 critical rate (not sure about this number). To reach this critical chance you would need full green gems or almost full green gems. Just have in mind that red gems also boost your critical attack. Feel free to do your own calculation on this matter.
When i did my calculations i used the 3800% attack percentage of magic arrow. Sooo i did not take magic arrow as a multi hit skill, i considered it a skill with high single damage of 3800% and still red gems surpassed. Just for your knowledge.

Why are you ignoring cavalry charge debuff??

its out right gives 50% more or less.

I am notā€¦I am counting on it and negative, i dont have the numbers, but it is not 50% critical chance it gives, if it is 10% is too much. And dude, i am just suggesting and giving you information, you should feel free to do what you want, i am not your owner. Go for it! Prove i am wrong! Make a video of it! See it for yourselfā€¦

I already told that even i have no values for it. But its simply my observation on what I get. I understand you not counting on it bcz it has no concrete values in front of us(Iā€™ll totally blame IMC for this). But I canā€™t simply deny what I am observing. I have played enough and still play with it, so I donā€™t need to prove myself right. I am too lazy to make a video to prove that my point. If you can check from your side and provide some input then iā€™ll be grateful.
If I canā€™t prove myself right, neither can you prove me wrong.
P.S. I am having a feel that you have 0 point in cavalry charge. Sorry in advance if I am wrong.

Look, i did not understand very well what you said, but if you look at the video above, it is my character dude. I used cavalary charge. I have today without any green gems about 34% critical chance with a total of 500-600 critical rate (will edit this later with the exact numbers) without cavalary charge. If you see on the vĆ­deo above, my magic arrow damage do not have 50% critical chance and the boss has the cavalary charge debuff on it.

Will try to make a video about it later.

Red Card: 3x Glassmole Lvl 10 still viable burst.
Blue Card: Nuaele Card (+% magic def), Zaura Card (+% phys def.) great with high anvil equips.
Green: Any Card without INT stat

edit: updated first post

have anyone tried something like A2>Sapper2>Something3>Hacka?

1 Like

Try without any gears and simply lv1 xbow and swords on HG 320 mobs if possible.

Iā€™m sure someone has tried it, but the reason no1 plays it is because sapper unmounts you with every skill. It makes it really not fun to play at all.

The only way I see sapper happening is for pvp where you take scout as well and not mount until necesarry.

Forgot to mention that, is for PvP/GvG, mounting shouldnt be a problem with mountemgood addon.

1 Like

Can use this just fine in PvE as well, I do it, but Idonā€™t play such a silly build either.

I wouldnā€™t recommend it, but Iguess you could do A2 Sapper2 Rogue3 Hacka, I donā€™t think overall it would be great, Sapper has too many other good interactions like Falconer3 to throw it in as filler, and Hacka also can use other pretty good early classes, so no need there either.

Uploadingā€¦
In the past critical attack could ignore all the defenses on target, now I donā€™t know.
One hand weapons transcend stage 10 is around 5000 depending on anvils upgrade.

Iā€™m naked with this picture but you can reach easily 5000 critical attack while physical attack is another issue Regard horn cross bow + abdochar or 315 (blue / violet ) hunting grounds weapons with 4 slots. 1869 critical attack 0 item ( 374 dexterity)

In video games rng is not totally luck dependant, for example in an very old game you needed 6% chance to hit, and without that stats, the add on showed you getting more than 25% miss etcā€¦ This is why I donā€™t rely on rng damage, and if we assume critical attack gets the same scaling as physical attack but instead ignores all armor I think Itā€™s worth it.
To me the highest damage an hackapell could reach is Archer1 Ranger 3 Rogue 3 Hackapell. With very high attributes and trans 5 crossbow and trans 5 sword, you can get above 4 5 millions damage.
Of course you have to wait like 20 seconds before damaging worldboss or else you cannot do your combo because heā€™ll face you (sneak hit 15).

1 Like

About those new acessoryes what do you guys think will fit best with hackapel?

Nowadays CA will be calculated with the skill % so if a crit occurs (PA+CA)*x%.
Therefore there is no real ā€œbonus crit damageā€ anymore. (or the bonus % you get without counting the CA you got is around 1.25 at best, but i doubt that tbh)

I want to build a Fletcher3/Hacka should i take a2/r2 or a1 r3?
Is Crit still usefull?
I made a break a few weeks ago and never played an archer cls .
Thanks anyway!

a3r1 is better, twin arrow and more crit rate

Sorry for asking but which fletcher skills are good now?
Divine arrow and magic arrow for sure.
But whats with the other skills?
Is crossfire worth maxing?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444bbb7.11244555.1f4f556575.1f213e5a65.156575
This is my build. I love spiral arrow more than crit rate from a2.
idc about whatā€™s meta. This is more fun to me.
On xfire and barbed, both got gutted bcz of OH and CD. I prefer barbed over xfire.