Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

ranger 3 fletcher 3 hacka 2 (c3 hacka on r10 ofc)
with a xbow primus +11 trans 10 & 1hsword primus +16 trans 10 (until i get 380 weapons)
is it good or no ?

ps : with all dmg atributes 50+ at least

When it comes to skillfactor others hackapellā€™s variant damage donā€™t stand a chance from my point of view to memeranger3fletcher3.

@SpeeD yes, especially fletcher3 is quite good for damage output. Magic arrow spam, and the bodkin arrow defence reduction are very strong.

@Zenigame archer2 is a good choice too. For Quarrel 3 - falconer3 builds, the filling rank could be
Ranger1 (critical shot buff), but needs to compensate with crit rate gear/gem or have another archer2 with shared swift step attribute.
Archer2 for crit rate swift step.
Appraiser for blindside debuff, devaluate. Overestimate if you use shield and put sword on auto-swap. Overestimate does not affect hackapel sword though.
Rogue1 sneak hit mainly for bossing. Hackapel dash for quick rear reposition.

Hackapel cavalry charge debuff gives all physical attacks on the target an estimated final 33% crit chance.

New SP cost reductions

best quarrel skill nerfed af, it was so good to block an attack and gain such huge power boost.

Just watched hacka videos. Nothing special about infinite assault. Hit 3x, prolly should make it at least x6 or more to consider it infinite and decent damage.

Grind cutter new attribute, dunno if itā€™s stack or multiply with ranger crit and other +crit damage multiplier. My grind cutter on velco is 45k 6x. If its multiply with current buff, 67.5k 6x ainā€™t bad.
@greyhiem You still think 50% calculate from stat crit atk is better?

And hakkapelle buff, it supposed to be castable while moving. Havenā€™t seen in video but the long animation what made me hesitate to use it. Looking forward to this.

IMC need to put more effort in a C3 skill like Infinite Assault, you can see they donā€™t even try, someting like a debuff or a buff or Knockdown when hit someting like that, too many options not just boring damage -_-

Iā€™m hoping they messed up the coding -_-
Prolly ā€˜infiniteā€™ assault supposed to do 3x strike 3x slash, 3x stab, 3x missile with jumping around animation with bloody overdrive-like random hit rate but still hit all if itā€™s boss. Meh, hope the skill improve soon.

50% calculate from crit attack stat is worse, I think.

Ranger crit buff multiplies your final damage on crit by x1.5, thatā€™s good.
I read new hackapel Cavalry charge: grind cutter crit-damage attribute stacks with the ranger buff, so final grind cutter damage is doubled when critting. Because grind cutter skill is fake multi-hit it is easy to have all hits crit.
New grind cutter SP cost quite low, so less SP problems. sp cost post here

I am also quite sure the new infinite assault is a 3 hit fake multi too. No overheat and average damage (compared to other C3 skill). Hopefully today some new ktest rebalances will hit and infinite assault gets buffed. Right now it is just a cavalry charge without overheat or debuff.

@atomsk.cs yes, prefer higher damage with shield after missile-block vs more movespeed. More movement speed is only useful to reposition for rogue sneaky hit faster. Though hackapel dash solves most reposition problems already.

1 Like

Does it work for every archer build?

1 Like

Wait wut? So itā€™s x1.5 from criting baseline then another x1.5 from the ranger buff? I thought it was like the highlander 2H sword att where its +50% to the baseline effect of crit. 100% (base damage) + 50% (crit) + 50% (additional crit damage).

yeah Fencer 3 must be crying in the corner now that ALL archer can get 50% crit damage from a Rank 2 Circle 1 class with 100% uptime while Fencer 3 Epee Garde is not even a 100% uptime.

1 Like

This is the kick to the nutz right here. You only need to spend 1 rank for it.

1 Like

Yes. Ranger critical shot buff applies to all your crits, regardless of build or crit source. Good 1 circle investment for crits.

I am not sure about the formula. But if you crit 1000 normally, at 5 stacks your yellow damage will be close to 1500. Can easily try it with rangerā€™s own critical shot (100% crit).

2 Likes

If they donā€™t fix or nerf this it means archer entire ranks get a free 100 attributes if we make a critical damage ā€œthanksā€ to ranger1 buff.

1 Like

well, at least falc3 hacka 2 sounds pretty damn good

Hi, may I ask if archer - X - schwarzer reiter(1 or 2) - hackapell2 is a possible build now, or with the future update on archers?
I havenā€™t played SR before, but I would like to try both SR and hackapell in one build.
Could anyone advise me the stats allocation and rank choice of X(if possible) about this kind of hackapell? Thanks.

Isnā€™t SR only good for the C3 limacon spread attribute? If so then I think you meant SR3 and Hacka2 at rank 10. It does sound good if you donā€™t mind investing in both pistol and swordā€¦ and maybe even crossbow as well. 3 weaponsā€¦ if you share these weapons with other characters, itā€™s ok.

You only want SR for the AA so 1 or 2 rank will do, 3 of you like the class.

@breakblade1992
SR filler is doable but when you see BM AA do damage against velco with holy bullet, you will feel your AA is pitiful. But your damage is fine outside of shadow prop target.

If itā€™s single target AA, then I would rather go for QS3 anytime with Masinios xbow (not expensive now). Limacon is too weak at lower levels even with enhance attribute.

Well this is what I have mentioned before until someone here in forums corrected me. I thought it was a debuff, instead it was a buff to yourself.

I can attest that the critical buff is +50% more of tge total critical attack dmg @greyhiem. I mentioned in another post that my Critical Shot test on 1st crit was 85k, then on max it reached 130-135k.

The Ranger class has been revamped really well. I believe every Archer build should have atleast 1 circle in it because it is just too good to pass now. This is also why I personally think qs3 builds will be an obsolete build variant soon

With the new dungeon by the Oracle master (forgot the name), I easily added +2 levels higher having Ranger in my build. And I wasnt even serious on my skill rotations yet, I just did it to tryā€¦ Was surprised with the results

So yeah. Any archer build without a Ranger circle in it will be outdamaged with an Archer with a Ranger circle (with same gears let/s say)

I dropped my qs3, which I love to play, just to squeeze Ranger in itā€¦

1 Like