Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

qs3 or ranger3
its depend what you want.

qs3 is mainly for running shot. On lower level it is graeat for kills mobs. But on higher lv (300+) you will lose time to kills mob with aa. On higherr level rs i still superior, but for mobing, not for killing.
Raner3 will have good bufs, but only for missle atack, so it is not good for hacka.

so qs3 or ranger3 ?
qs is for running, mobing and kills all at once. Ranger is for buf, for this clases, which dont like to running(high mobility) from mobs.

on 315/350+ content
qs have 3 usable skills: rs, deploy pavise, scatter caltrops(for slowing). If pvp, then also stone shot.
Ranger have ony steady ain, and barrage with combo.
All other dmg skill are useless, beacuse higer clases have better dmg, and you will not have time for them. For dex builds even QS+AA will have around 1k%/sec.

2 Likes

No wernicke video for hackapel yet. Have wernicke vid of musketeer here and one of qs3 falconer3 bulletmarker here

Wernicke
15 minute time limit, defeat as many mobs and bosses as fast as possible to reach a high stage (score). Top 10 receive rewards. Current top player is krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquis1 naturally (60+ stages cleared). Second highest player score = around 40 stages cleared.

Rangee Po receives running shot buff from qs3 partymember + linker spiritual chain. Rangee uses fletcher3 hackapel2 with masinios bow main hand + off-hand auto-swap sword.

Fletcher bodkin point, magic arrow and barbed arrow are great vs boss.
AoE fletchers = crossfire and divine machine arrow.
Broadhead bleed for bleed bonus % damage card builds.

(similar to dragoon helmet)
x1.5 damage.

1 Like

Such a simple dungeon but it seems fits to test build on both aoe and bossing potential. Still curious how fletcher build topping archer rank.

Well my question was more on general videos since you closed your ktos thread :smile:

fletcher build just spam skill a lot, similar to this vid

Hoi!
Just made a video demonstrating my current build in the Refuge Raid

I Originally made this char for PvP, thatā€™s why QS3 Apraiser.

4 Likes

are the fletcher/ranger dmg buffs already live?

@Nyuha what do you think about a1qs1r3rg2hacka2?
I have 1 rank reset voucher, idk if i should try that or a1qs3fletcher3hack2

The Quarrel Shooter part feels pointless =/

iā€™m not Nyuha but i would like to give my 2 cents.
if iā€™m not mistaken the ranger 3 buff have focused mainly on steady aim rework that buffs a 22.25% missile damage at ranger 3 with twohanded bow, where hacka mostly uses sword+1xbow and his sword skills are not even missile, so going ranger 3 with hacka 3 is not worth without doubt at max you can take ranger 1 for the standard rogue+barrage interaction if you are going rogue too, but going ranger 3 is too much for a hacka character and not worth in my opinion.
fletcher 3 is the same as above, where is very good pos rework i do not think it will offer more for a hacka than the standard rogue as have seen above, if you really want a alternative hacka build you can take something as a2 qs1 ranger 1 rogue hacka.
You will get the standard a2 buff, qs1 for shield+ shield buff support that increase atk+stone shot this also helps a lot with pvp , ranger 1 for standard rogue +barrage interaction and the rest there is no need to explain i believe.

@atomsk.cs @leleconildo I Originally made this char for PvP, thatā€™s why QS3 Apraiser. I like Rogue C2 Stabby Stabby too

1 Like

Well thats tos limiting your options more and more.

1 Like

Its not that bad, most of decent hackas have their sword in 2nd slot for autoswap.
Actually nothing scales with your sword beside hackapell skills and backstab, so if you play hacka you basically have to build another parallel build to do something while your hacka spells are on cooldown.
Lemme break down what have i tried:

Archer2: only for crit, but feels like an overkill if you pick rogue.
QuarrelShooter: Circle 1 is a must, the block passive boost so much your dmg (and with good con you block a LOT in both PVP/PVE). Good utility (stoneshot, pavises, spiky things) Running shot is ā€œokā€ but it feels underused when you have too much skills to use. Also shitty when your connection to server sucks (or the server has f****d up connection like Silute). I think QS1 its enough.
Hunter: needs rework, also even if it works you need your pet to ride so not an option.
Sapper: Good utility por pvp (Detone traps, punji stake) Good aoe for mobbing but kinda inconsistent and have looong cooldowns(Broom trap).
Ranger: Havent tried since buffs, seems promising but %dmg kinda bothers me.
Wugushi/Scout: Need rework, not worth imo cause better choices at this point.
Appraiser: It was godly for pvp until the devaluation nerf. Blindside is amazing but its not worth picking just for this.
Rogue: Circle 1 for crit, rogue2 for backstab fun, rogue 3 adds nothing so its a no.
Falconer: c1 for pvp cc. c2 for aoe dmg (long cooldown tho) falc3 limits you to hackapell 1 (No fun).
Fletcher: Looks promising, havent tried it yet (looks sp hungry tho). Sad part is that limit your build too much to either ranger3 or qs3.
SR/Cannoneer/Musketeer: You already are carriying xbow, shield and sword, one more weapon here its a mess (besides manual switch is broken af).

So there you go, thats all your options :tired:
I really dig the cavalry archer hybrid idea but feels in a bad spot atm.
Guess im going to try fletcher cause it looks good (also so i can say ā€œi have tried itā€)

For pvp fletcher ist still useless right?

to be true with you, archer cavalry is pretty good right now one of the val videos doing with 17-18min is with hacka if iā€™m not mistaken as well.
just by your own post you can see that it is in a very nice spot, it may not be the strongest or the best but their sheer amount of options to choice from and every one of them still being strong and valid is enough for any game in my opinion, even more when you remember that at hacka release it did not even could use ā€œrogueā€ skills, HAHA, the sword archer could not synergy with dagger archer at that time, it really makes me love some of those imc decisions over time.
just a few notes that you may have missed: for example wagushi 1; you said that needs rework; wagushi 1 alone can already keep you a 100% uptime poison if iā€™m not mistaken, so taking wagushi 1 only so you can combo with 30% extra damage when enemy poisoned is huge for any build.
ranger+rogue also offers a solid skill set for any hacka, do not take backstab for granted it hitā€™s a lot with the right weapon, and barrage as well if you combo with feint.
the one on the bad spot is the one handed spear cavalry swordsman, the acrobat mount really killed it by giving bonus damage for mounted skills only with lancer, since lancer is two handed spear only as well :(, it really killed my dream of one handed cavalry swordman, but here is not the place to complain about it, so iā€™m off with this.

yeah, kinda, now gives mostly utility.
At least bodkin point helps to take off that damn reflect shield now and magic arrow wreck tf out of safety walls :joy:

Well im not much into archer untill now.
How strong is apraiser now in pvp?
I would prefer Rogue c3 but if apraiser is too good to skip i have to take apraiser ā€¦

In A>Qs3>Rogue2>x>Hacka C2 build.

And wtf is vendetta doing? xD

After the upcoming patch for ranger/wugu/fletcher I think Fletcher C1 is a must for hakas in PVP because bonkin can remove the brainless cryo shield and you can use your melee skills in them without get freeze.

Live on KTOS yes.

@tomgo32000ā€™s video about ranger fletcher mergen.

Mergen changes text version and videos here

@nery_ma yes wugushi1 provides 100% poison for boss.
Wugushi after rework here

@shenhuehue Vendetta damage tooltip is bugged. Damage should be around 483% + 26.6%.
483% level 1
589% level 5
722% level 10
855% level 15

3 Likes

not dat good since the devaluation nerf (it last 20 secs, not worth imo)-
Rogue3 its overkill, circle 2 is enough.
If you want a decent filler for circle 7 on pvp get falconer, the cc is so good.

Thanks for the info @greyhiem, ur da best as usual <3

2 Likes

How Good is Latent venom at Lv5 (or Wugu C1)?

from what I read, it doesnt seem to dismount, and lasts long (100 seconds, is this the same for c1 wugu?).
Would A1>QS3>wugu1>Rouge2>Hacka2 be good?

Could also use monkeys + Latent venom for permaent 30% on bosses if monkeys work with latent venom.

Zhendu additional line for RS filler and bursts on hackapelle and rogue skills

Edit: just read greyhiemā€™s latest post, my only question left is with monkeys and latent venom

also reading this:
Pyromancerā€™s enchant fire and this buff do not stack. The newest buff overwrites the oldest buff.

I guess they do not want us to stack too much lines, lol

Yes latent venom is 100s duration at all skill levels.
It works on bosses.

Yes, Velnia monkey cards work with all wugu poisons, since patch on May 23. At 'bug fix section of patchnotes: KR patchnote link

QS3 wugu1 rogue2 hacka2 is ok single target and very mobile with dash and fast multi hit attack, pair it with bonus damage buffs (priest & chaplain buffs, enchanter buff). This build will be lacking for high AoE. You could consider taking ranger1 for the critical shot buff (+50% crit damage buff without downtime) to combo with rogue sneak hit and high mobility. Rogue1+ranger1 is possible but sacrifices rogue2 backstab and sneakhit downtime will be 10s.

If you are looking for highest sustained damage, I am not sure if this build will outdamage a fletcher3 based build (A2 r1 wugushi1 fletcher3 hacka2? or qs3 fletcher3 hacka2).

1 Like