Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Hmm yeah I agree on the future update it will feel less expensive as now. And this opened up more variety in Hacka build.

Btw I didn’t know One handed bow attribute worked. I tested it and there was increase in Hacka skill too. I wonder if BM still get that benefits too.

Hi , what are the popular build for belraid for hackapell choice and stats ?

How is the state of canonner nowdays? I don’t see any

Like Musket, it’s OK for PVP when well-geared. Falcon3 just seems better overall than any other PVE archer build right now.

This Archer 3 / X / Rogue 2 / SR 1 / Hacka 2 build looks good, is it worth the investment? What does SR help with this construction?

Not a popular class for raid, so far just 1 video of hackapel2 clearing the raid. It was a reiter + hacka2 full dex.

@gustavorexx SR is taken to get limacon, auto-attack booster during mount. SR also provides retreat shot AoE.
it is worth if you like the classes. A decent feature of hacka2 is high mobility with mounted dash, and some burst skills. Investment for reiter+hacka build is high (sword and pistol, and even crossbow if you use more skills). If this is your first archer, I do not recommend reiter+hackapel. Other classes with similar investments will be easier to play. Hacka2 weakness is melee-range small hitbox on skills + high SP costs.

This is not my first archer. And I really like unique builds. I’m wondering if I go to A / QS3 / Rog3 / Hacka 2 or A3 / X / Rog2 / SR1 / Hacka 2, what do you recommend in “X” and SR 1 or SR 2? Thanks for the help.

1 Like

rogue 3 adds nothing imo, should be an easy pick then

Hope it adds dmg, not replace. It could really turn sapper into a decent dmg class instead of an utility class.

Videos - overleveled and endgame gear vs album boss burst test

QS3 Fletcher3 hacka2 test damage, with hackapel skills here
without using hackapel skills here
Weapon = drake raid crossbow.

Compare to mergen counterpart (ranger3 fletcher3 mergen2) here
Steady aim boosts mergen skills. Steady aim does not buff hackapel skills (just leg shot). Ranger provides great buffs for higher ranks.

Other vids
Ranger3 rogue1 falconer3 mergen1 solo challenge mode (bit laggy recording) here
Archer2 ranger3 rogue1 falconer1 mergen2 low gear at sausys 9 here
Performance of qs3 rogue3 hacka2 low gear at sausys 9 here. Performance did not change.

Player test info:
New wugu skill latent venom and wide miasma do not dismount.
Several piper skills are usable during rogue3 burrow.
I still have to confirm it myself. Still no info on wugu and sapper attributes + hackapel sword.

Recent updates (ktos)

Rogue
-capture cannot steal chronomancer Pass anymore

Bulletmarker & rogue
-burrow mode now allows Double Gun Stance attacks

Bulletmarker & quarrelshooter
-double gun stance + running shot will now stack properly

Prior patches have decreased animation delay on most skills for archer classes.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of crits considering no Swift Step, Sneak Hit or Blindside.

I’ve always been curious, what exactly is the effects of the Cavalry Charge debuff?

Cavalry charge debuff lowers enemy critical resistance (unknown value). The Qs3 fletcher3 hackapel2’s critical rate = 326.

grey, would you say ranger 3 holds its own as far as burst damage goes now? Im planning on making a ranger3>rogue3>scout>piper for my pvp build but im a bit afraid i will lack damage. Taking in consideration the feint+barrage combo obviously.

Jump shot changed so muchh better. It feels like Arrow Sprinkle on steroid. I want to see Jump Shot+Forecast.

edit1
Can’t find mergen2 with better gear. The video above only with 1 AAR, it feels really lackluster.

I have not seen ranger3 rogue3 scout1 piper1 at PvP yet. Archer PvP without quarrel shield passive is difficult, and without cannoneer you will have trouble vs high CON.

I will forward you to rangee po. Rangee is top 10 ranked ktos pvp player forever (plays lancer, retiari, bulletmarker, monk zealot, psychokino sage at PvP). This is the only archer at high rank pvp. Remaining high ranks are psychokino-thaumathurge-sage and clerics.
You could ask a question during the stream or on comments link to bulletmarker pvp vid.

Rankings

@redwea no vid yet. Yes, that’s a very low gear mergen2 video.

OK that is some exceptional gear. Now I realize both Main and Sub Atk is 8000+ ~ 12000+ too.

Enemies struck by Cavalry Charge become more vulnerable to critical attacks and their critical resistance is reduced.

The English tooltip seems to mention two things. 1) Become more vulnerable to critical attacks. 2) Critical resistance is reduced. Is this just sloppy translation?

Yeah i am planning towards the soon to come TBL changes of standarized attack and defense, CON wont really be a problem then XD And the point of the build is to prepare for the upcoming rogue master class that will eventually come XD Im not in a rush XD

But… You havent really answered my question XD How is the Ranger3 damage faring? Is it acceptable late game?

Really sad that they removed the Cavarly Charge effect on Bosses

idk why they keep nerfing hakkapel for no reason when more people drops this class in the korean version… they have been expecting buffs but they keep “fixing” the class and not compensating it…

literally forcing us to play falconer 3 hackapel if we want to sprint on a mount lol