Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Almost finishing a Regard Horn Crossbow

I’m Rogue 3 and have 8 lv10 Werewolf cards.

What gems do i go for? Red or Yellow?

My crit rate seems fine so i’m ignoring Greens.

i have done some math.

i have around 36% critical chance. If i put all green i can manage to get 52% critical chance.

Comparing both critical chances in a silver hawk (what i am currently using) even if i put it to +15 and transecend it to 10 my overall damage with all reds is greater.

But, if i manage to get Regard horn crossbow and abdochar (and upgrade them to +15, the upgrade is important, less than this would make the damage be smaller and therefore would not get to the threshold) and/or solmiki weapons, the damage they provide is greater, to a certain point where with 52% critical chance they would provide better general DPS.

If my calculation are not wrong, this is what i managed to obtain as an answer till now.

Hi there! I’m currently planning to make: Archer 2 > Ranger 2 > Fletcher 3 > Hackapell.

I would like to know how stats I should invest more or less. I used to play a lot with Archers before the changes and now I’m not sure anymore how Archer’s builds are working anymore.

By the conversations I had, they suggested me few (or no) Dex and Str. But I’m not sure.

Hope somebody here can give me some good insight.

better not theorycraft too far and start making your regard horn crossbow and abdochar and upgrade them first. I am a simple man, i use purple practo and red gems :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a similar build, just changing archer 2 for ranger 3.
My Stats (invested) are:
233 STR
14 CON
120 DEX

If your crit rate is fine go for Yellow’s.
Also be aware that Regard Horn Crossbow will not increase the damage from your Sword based skills

The base crit attack and the gems will

Also it will make my bow skills decent,i’m still using karacha crossbow so you have an idea of my drama.

Wanted to make a hackapell, currently Archer 2 -> QS 3, gonna go Rogue 2, Hacka.

Want to know if anyone has gone this route and if Running Shot works with the sword in off-hand. Couldn’t find any definitive information on it on the forums, some said yes because it counts as a primary weapon instead of an off-hand, for the same reasons why Appraiser doesn’t work on sword, some said no.

Concerned about AoE, but if Running works on sword, that should be fine because melee weapons have inherent AoE splash.

EDIT: So far rogue C1 is really fun with C3 QS. You can literally run circles around enemies and guarantee some easy crits with Sneak Hit. I don’t have Backstab yet, but Pavise and Caltrops can be used to direct enemy attention for easy back attacks.

I have really enjoyed this build so far. I’m not max level yet, but with 8 lvl 10 Werewolf cards, a +11 didel grand cross and some random +6 315 sword, all lvl 6 yellow gems, I am having a ton of fun with the build. it is actually making me want to main my Haka now =)

Looks like we will Finally be able to use Feint and Lachrymator without dismount! :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s a huge buff for Hackapell that use Rogue, maybe it makes Rogue better than Appraiser in Reiter builds too, because of barrage.

And I dropped rogue from the reset event because of the dismount with the skills… hahahaha

What a glorious day to make a new account for an easy Rogue Hackapell XD

Yup, patience rewarded.

Just took forever.

The card rework makes me worried though.

Hell yeah! This is going to work wonders for hackapell!

Now which is more worth it: Feint+Barrage15 or Backstab10?

@Nyuha Just made a Hackapell today, and I’m running an archer c2, ranger c3, rogue c2, Hacka 1 build, but I’ll use it exclusively for PVE. Based on your build, I’m assuming you only took critical shot 1 and time bomb 1 for PVP, do you think it’s okay if I remove those and invest both points to high anchoring instead? or are they also essential for PVE?

or alternatively, cause on your video I didn’t really see you use high anchoring, but used crit shot a few times, should I ditch high anchoring and time bomb, and pour it all in crit shot?

wow, ,
now rogue skill support on mount! great news !

im planning to make a new char for Hacka,
i already have max lv Mergen and Schwarzer,
so this Hacka gonna go for something different~

this my BD: archer 1 Quarrel 3 Rogue 2 Falconer 1 Hacka
Quarrel 3 is for normal atk movment carry for backstab and hacka melee atk,
Falconer is for circling,
cri change equipment + werewolf card,
PVE only.

could this BD run well?
let me hear your thought :slight_smile:

btw, archer c2 swtich step add 150 cri change,
will this worth to swtich for falcon ?

hold your horses! there is new card system in ktest, THERE IS A CHANCE we wont be able to stack 8 werewolf card anymore. Please wait and see for further info

ow…
thats a bad news LOL

if witout the werewolf card,
is the BD run well ?

your crit chance will be affected. i am in the middle of making my 9th werewolf, when i knew this info i stopped leveling my card