Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Is overstimate from apraiser give +3 to sword on hacka? or only for shield dagger?¿…

Only Shield and dagger

There is some Archer class Who use bot weapons to deal damage on their skills?
Like SR.

I have a corsair and the skills deal awesome damage when i use the glass mole card because the skills use bot weapons

I wonder whether ar2sap2rogue3hacka would work well then. Sapper2 can make up for the lack of AoE that hacka has while you have ar2 and rogue3 for buffs.

It is possible.

Mind the dismount & remount playstyle cons.
If you are laggy you will remount with a delay.
Your pet might get killed or knocked or CC’d after you dismount, you won’t be able to remount.
Dismount & remount will lower your HP (HP bonus from mount must be refilled with heal or potion after each remount).

@javier.mendez Glass mole should apply properly to secondary physical attack after patch, all characters are strong with glassmole.

yes but for some skills are best. for example hexen drop are calculated by main weapon damage + off weapon so if u have 8 lvl 10 glass mole u will get 80% of base attack by each weapon (160%). untill others skills who only use main weapon to their base damage only will get a half of the damage

I understand.
I don’t think any archer skills uses dual weapon damage like corsair hexen dropper & dust devil.

swash raiter do but i dont think that is posible or usefull a build with haka :frowning:

so archers are a bit costy to gear up when it comes to build that utilizes two weapon? since both are much needed to trans in order to deal the most damage ie.hackas, canonneerss, SR?

Yes.

If you use dual wield such as crossbow+cannon, crossbow+pistol, crossbow+sword you need 2 strong weapons.

For example ranger-reiter need strong crossbow for ranger skills and strong pistol for reiter skills. Cannoneers need a strong crossbow for arrow skills, and strong cannon for cannon skills. Or you could ditch all lower rank skills…

Hey, folks!

Just finished my Hackapelle today. I made a video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Someone just told me that for crossbow is Better Red gems instead of Yellow gems now, after the Rework. Is that true? :thinking:

Yellow is also fine on hacka. Cavalry charge inflicts a debuff which lowers enemy crit resist.

Hacka+Rogue just seems to give you less for what you put in compared to other classes. Maybe it’ll change at Rank 9 but atm Sapper 3/Wugushi 3 just seem flat out better. Will probably just keep my character fully reset with ww cards for whenever that happens.

I’ve tried pretty much all the AoE variants for Hackka durign the reset (sapper, wugushi, ranger+rogue, sr2), but the constant dismounting/mounting got old real fast, and in the case of SR2, not going Sr3 made lilttle sense in the end.

In the end I’ve decided for a A3 ranger Appraiser Rogue 2 Hacka build so I can focus on single target bursts with high crit chance. Defintely miss the AoE, but at least I dont have to keep wondering why I chose hacka instead of mergen to end those AoE builds…

What do you farm with that build?

I decided to keep my Archer 1 Ranger 3 Fletcher 3 Hackapel, it lacks AOE but it’s fine for what I need at the moment xD.
Also it can go ET easily!

Hi Guys!!i would be very glad if you could do some brainstorming with me? I will try to get the most input numbers you need here, or at least i think you need.

My great concern here: I am hackapell with a total of 6 gems slots in both main weapon hands (main weapon being Silver hawk 2 gems slots and purine sword with 4 gems slots, which i managed to put it +15). Assuming 315 leather hunting grounds armor, swift step active (i get around 550 critical rate).

My general dps in a skill rotation would be better with all lvl 7 red gems or all lvl 7 green gems?

I believe, please correct me if i am wrong, that after reading these topics:

and

The great choice here is whether i can manage to upgrade/transedence the main weapons to a certain threshold where the physical attack is soo high that all green gems would provide a better DPS, otherwise all red gems provide a better dps.

How can i calculate this threshold?

I manage to do some math with the ToS Damage Calculator

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/the-grand-modifier-thread-skill-damage-boosts-and-additional-attack-sources-explained/3601691?source_topic_id=335263

In my math, i manage to have the conclusion of (using the damage of a single magic arrow as a test since it has 25 hits):

Main weapon Min/Max damg = 1800/2500 = All red gems overall damage wins by 50k dmg

Main weapon Min/Max damg = 3666/4300 = All red overall damage wins by 30k dmg

Main weapon Min/Max damg = 5000/6500 = All green overall damage wins by 200k dmg

So, there is a limit of a weapon min/max dmg where all green would win this match.

Am i assuming something wrong here?

All Brainstorming about this is very welcome. Thank you very much!!!

I think it is better for you to refine your weapon first right now as further as possible. After that you can see which gem is suitable to your condition. If your weapon end up at +6, you don’t need to worry about green gem anymore, right?

Hi, anyone tried A1/QS3/Rogue2/Falcon1/Hacka to give a bit of feedback on it?