Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

Falconer 2 is a waste of a class rank IMO… Circling Lv 5 do the job (and was silent fixed)

Hi Guys!! Need some Brainstorming here and i was wondering if you could help me!

I managed to get a lvl 315 blue hunting grounds with 4 slots and put it to +11. I guess i am going to stick with it for now since it seems pretty good.

However i was wondering which gems shoudl i put in them. I have today with swift step active 512 critical rate (lvl 270 hunting grounds equipments botton, chest and shoes, virtov leather gloves, lvl 270 blue hunting grounds crossbow with 1 slot and lvl 6 green gem). My stats are: 100 point invested in dex, rest str.

So in total i still have 5 slots to fill, 1 from a crossbow (with 2 slots) and 4 from sword.

My choices are:

1. full green gems (lvl 6) - total of +190 critical rate having a total of 702 critical rate.
  2. full yellow gems (lvl 6) - total of +1750 critical atack with still 512 critical rate.
  3. hibrid green gems crossbow, yellow gems sword - 550 critical rate and + 1440 critical atack
    I dont consider putting red gems, since i hate the not continue avarege damag - i put 4 lvl 6 red gems in the sword, it would stay with + 960 maximum atack - having and avarge of +/- 480 physical atack whichs is ok, but nothing compared to the awsome +1440 critical atack.

Am i missing something? What would you guys put in them? really apreciate!

what is your complete class build?

about gems, i think no1 really uses yellow gems nowadays since having a decent crt rate is hard to get, so u dont benefit at all from yellow gem when u dont crt while u benefit from red gems regardless whether u crt or not

my hackapell has rogue3 and im planning of getting 8 Werewolf cards, so that guarantees me to have 50% crt rate

and even with that crt rate i think i would still go red gems…but w8 for other’s opinion before u make a decision about it cuz i might be wrong

I am Arch2 ranger c1 wugu1 fletcher c3 hack.

u got a lot of DOT skills with that build and they wont really benefit from having yellow gems

so i think you should really consider red gems more than greens and especially yellows

but again wait for what the other players have to say

What gear should I start working on my hacka ( still using event weapons)

I have read about velniup for mobbing and pajoritas sword for bossing , for crossbow isbality. Are these good choices for first weapons?

What about accessories ? Im reading about aoe ratio but I dont see any easy to make aoe accessory. What are good budget accessories to have at first ?

Hunting grounds weapons, do not concern about it too much. You should save for the 315 weapons.

Accessories, i still have two Zachariel Bangle, since the others are too expensive. i am lvl 317 now. I prefered saving money to buy good weapons first, since the update.

Hi! Ar3Ra1Ro3Hacka here.

Is evasion viable as my main defense?
I’m planning the following gear. Just consider that I’m not really rich so the listed stuff is pretty much the best REALISTIC gear I can get.

Evasion sources:
260+ - Base stat lvl 330 archer with around 280 dex
150 - A3 Swift Step lvl 15
110 - Keyarc Leather Armor
65 - Shade Skirt
43 - Mount Bonus (Leaf Penguin lvl 330 no training)
15 - Eaglestar Leather Boots (might switch this to virtov leather boots since it adds so little)
48 - 2 lvl 6 Green Gems in boots

All in all it should go to around 691. Then using Rogue lvl 10 Evasion skill at bosses.

I have event weapons so I need some kind of weapones or I’ll stay weaponless and I dont think I Can do that

as i told you in the previous post, get the hunting grounds weapons for your lvl. They are cheap and good.

ah ok I didnt understood correctly.

Well pajoritas is a hunting ground wep and isbality/velniup arent too hard to farm iirc. But what I mean is , are they that good ? I see people recommending them all the time

I particularly do not like isbality. I did good without it for a long time. It was very good before the major update because it had awesome attack and 3 gems slots. But after the update the attack drop sufficiently low, in a way that the hunting grounds lvl 270 - 315 weapons are better. The same thinking can be applied to the sword. I had trinity sword before the hunting grounds update. After the hunting grounds update i got a harvester with 4 slots. Now i have the lvl 315 hunting grounds sword with 4 slots. It does great damage. Obviously the lvl 315 two practorium one handed sword is better, but it has only 3 slots. If you manage to upgrade the hunting ground weapon enough to more than +11 is almost the same thing without the high cost.

well the thing is that pajoritas can have 4 slots. 315 only 2

Also the other sword the level 120 one seems it’s for mobbing as it has aoe attack.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111333d7.3a4f5f75.2f314e5a75.1523314155.156575

archer 3 - quarrel 3 - apraiser - haka

my build for haka its like the old machinegun build with apraise for critical chance. IMO work nices and looks even better than SW 3 to farm because have a sword on the off hand increase a loot the damage of the runing shot also this builds looks usefull for boss farming.

Few questions.

Do Hacka skills use main hand damage or offhand sword?

Cloaking doesn’t work while mounted right? So scout isn’t a very good choice.

budget accesories is glass bracelet.
I’m on the way in making my 2nd phada, it is easier than solo farming battle bracelet

i love ar2qs3ro2hakka

sneak hit seem buggy

sometimes it won’t crit even i attack from back

maybe bit box problem or something

Has anyone tried ar2 sap2 rogue3 hacka? Wondering if the ticks of damage from broom trap will dismount continuously or just when you place it.

The initial placement of traps will dismount you.

The weapon attack is now the great source of damage, so if you have the lvl, you should consider getting higher lvl equipment. i had harvester with 4 slots with 4 lvl 6 yellow gems. My crits were awesome. I changed to a lvl 315 sword without gems (it has 4 slots, i just didn’t managed to get the gems yet) and the critical damage was the the same with the hacka skills.

@HowYouDoin hacka skills uses damage from the sword as a main weapon. It is only used in the other hand, but it is considered main hand also. Only leg shot uses pistol/crossbow/bow as the other main hand weapon.