Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I Still have no idea what to get till hackapell, i just love the class but everything before it seems weird…
Nothing really seems to have great synergy

Do you guys think Appraiser buff on subweapons will be able to buff hacka’s sword in off-hand in the future?
Is falconer viable for increasing Hacka’s skills AoE?

I dont know if i should go QR3-Scout3-Hacka for aoe and boss damage

Thebuild in this vid seems great? I dont know alot about archers tho, just wanna play hacka :frowning:

Someone can tell me the build? I think is Archer, Ranger 3, appraiser, falconer and hacka, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqV2e8mYkk

I don’t think it will work in the future, but if they do, we wil get a skill reset so yeah.
Your build is fine, i would change appraiser for rogue, for feint + barrage synergy

guys how can we dash while riding. by using the MOUSE

Double tap W,A,S,D keys.

You have few days to test if you have decent gear, you don’t need high transcend 315 weapons at all and +11 anvil may be rng but cheap (I have several weapon 270 to 315 with max slots (hunting grounds). Reaching 100 000 yellow damage with split arrow with that build + strong circle 3 scaling damage from rangers is nice too.

with the recent buff to hacka, you think they gonna be good at bossing? I wanted to make an archer specialize on single target burst and seeing your videos aboe, are they much better than musk mergen for bossing?

hacka needs an anti knockdown skill or attribute…all other melee class have 1…clerics got safety zone and swordsman got pain barrier

My biggest concern about going Ranger 3 - Scout 3 is that it seems like a really mana-hungry build
Hacka spells already costs a LOT so i have doubt about it, guess i’ll reset a couple of times and test

Tested now, mana is OK. The damage is nice too, but I miss the A2 crit bonus ‘-’ (Using 8 Ellaganos lv10 because I dont ave any other card :stuck_out_tongue: )

Buffed with Steady Aim Lv15 max atribute + Regard Horn Crossbow +5 Trans 4 + Pierene Sword +5
Split Arrow - Normal Hit = 58-59k Crit = 79-80k
Barrage - Normal Hit = 7-8k Crit =11-12k
Spiral Arrow - Normal Hit = 6-7k Crit = 10-12k
Fluflu (Lv 15) - Normal hit = 25-28k Crit = 40k
Flare - Normal hit = 7-8k Crit = 9-10k

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788539950138122732/099E9E7EBE6E8AAB4972BB0B26C4EB4A8C4AE68F/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788539950138121162/C71DCAD0627C61B63B7A90938518924C40988402/

Cloak is usable on mount now?

i no think soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nekorin mom

Nope, it dismount…
/20charachters

Any class combination sugestion for a new test?

so it cant be done by using our mouse. sadly

Tried out various combinations over the past few days

A1 Ran3 Rog1 SR2 Hacka
My original build. Now with the new patch this build is more frustrating to play as sometimes the sword wouldn’t auto switch back with the pistol. Nevertheless I still like the rotation this build gives. However since my scout C3 low DG farmer is going SR3 I need to take out SR2 from my Hacka build.

A1 Ran3 Rog1 Fal2 Hacka

Falconer2 gives slightly more dps and aoe, but is cumbersome to pilot due to having to call back the falcon after every falcon attack

A1 Ran3 Rog1 Fletcher2 Hacka
A1 Ran3 Fletcher3 Hacka

Too many buttons to press is my feeling. I do like 5 class builds (coined by my guildmate Taiki where there are 5 classes in 1 build) but this one is too much. Fletcher has really low cooldowns and can already do a skill rotation on its own. Just going Fletcher + Hacka will have the player spamming skills without having time for the rest of the other skills in the first 4 classes.

It also kind of makes Hacka feels slower imo, since most of the time we have to stop moving to fire a fletcher arrow/

A2 QS3 Fletcher2 Hacka
A2 QS3 Falcon2 Hacka

Fletcher + Running Shot is a no. Likewise Fal2 Hacka suffers from the same problem as stated before, more trouble needing to recall back, although it the damage from Pheasant and Sonic strike is a welcoming addition to the in-your-face Hacka style.

A1 Ran3 Wugu3 Hacka

Not too bad, but I think just stop at Wugu2 will be better. Wugushi’s poisons are quite useful in maintaining damage while we try to run out of the boss aoe KB range.

Maybe I’ll give A2 Ran2 Wugu2 Rog1 Hacka a try today. Btw, is the evasion from swift step important now, besides the +crit rate Swift Step gives?

1 Like

have you tried full dex A3R1Rogue3hacka

A3 for max swift step for evasion and twin arrow

R1 for steadyaim

Rogue3 for sneakhit WW card combo and evasion(+50% evasion for 25 sec)

and full dex for evasion and crt attack, so evasion skill will serve as pain barrier for landing melee skills

Missing the cards to try this one :frowning:

oh sad

but what do you think are the pros and cons of this build?

Same here… I sold a few of my +10 werewolf cards, left 3 +10 cards… :confounded:

I tried this build today with 8 WW cards and it doesn’t feel very strong. No AoE, good single target damage, constant sp potion spamming, and slightly difficult to play. Hackapell rogue looks like it would work well together, but you have so little you can actually do. IF storm bolt had an aar of 3 it would work decently.

I tried
Archer 2 - Ranger 3 - Appraiser - Falconer - Hackapell

Ok lets read this down

Archer 2 is great for evasion and crit rate, lets you dodge alot of kills while trying to get in close to use Hacka spells. It also doesnt put a lot of skills in the rotation so you don’t get too busy

Ranger 3 is your main source of damage in the rotation and lvl 15 Steady Aim combined with Appraiser’s critical and Hacka’s critical debuff makes it even stronger in higher levels

Appraiser currently doesn’t buff the sword in off-hand as a subweapon, but it works on shields and daggers while leveling. Blindside is a great burst skill and it’s debuff is GREAT for critical chance

Falconer will improve your AoE and make Hacka Spells hit a lot more targets, so Hacka Spells can easily hit and debuff like 3-4 enemies at once istead of 1

Again, i’m not really used to archers so this is my experience with this build so far. I would apreciate some tips and stuff