Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

One way they would make rogue hakka way better is to have more synergy. They’re obviously trying to make rogue “pre-hakka” class. Only problem is that you cant use most of the skills while mounted. They should allow feint atleast usable while mounted. maybe even lacry too or vendetta. (also could add passive or sword similar to karacha backstab bonus)

anyways in high hopes they remake rogue well as it was announced on korean dev blog earlier that they remake whole rogue class end of this year or so. after rank9 comes.

A2 is still a necessity. Remember when you face lv330 mob they will have 165 crit resist, your A2 swift step can reduce it by 100 so it will have 65 crit resist in the end

Oh, didnt touch my hacka for a long time. Ok, so its A2QS3Rg2Hckpl.

Also test revealed that Hacka is a great R8 for Wugu3 - posion dmg is op.
A2.Spr2.Wugu3.Hacka is a nice AoE cleaner.

PS: swift step atribute gives 150 crit rate in itos

1 Like

Naisu

SR2 - HACKAPELL OR

ROGUE2 - HACKAPELL (or rogue 3 idk)

depends on your build
right now i’m testing sr2 with hackpell
but i don’t use hackapell’s skills at all, so if you planning to get sr, just go for sr c3

Does rogue 3 / Hackapell build work ? I saw this char and it looks really cool , but dont know how’s it’s power level vs other classes

it does, but you need to spend alot of silver to get the full potential of the class

Is it ok in the meanwhile tho ?

I recommend you to pick another class to level up.
If you really love rogue, you could try it during reset event once you are high level.

I was archer1 / ranger 3 / scout3/ hackapale + 8 glassmoles (100 con full str)
I’m 330 with practonium purple silver hawk +7 and no transcend with all attributes 51+
The balance between solo target and multiple is decent, my split arrow does more,damage than before rework with high transcend.
My hacka spells can reach almost 800 000 damage (practonium weapon sword +11)

hi lunette, long time no see. is feint+barrage getting stronger now compared to before?

should I save fore silver hawk or regard horn

Hi too!
Barrage 5+ feint now got tone down too much so people have to emphasize barrage 15 that reaches more than double and without dismount.
A lot of people noticed already hacka damage are broken now so an obvious bandwagon of metawhoring will occur.
I cannot say for sure because since we got refund of the blessed shards I didn’t use them back and was in awe about the new hacka inflated damage instead.
For future proof builds I guess Archer 2 / rank 3 / rank 4 / rank 5 / rank 6 / rogue (1/2/3) / hacka should be meta for bossing ( and 8 werewolves cards too obviously)

If you have the means, use 4 ppractoniums xD take the orange sword and transcend it, and use 6x level 7 green gems + 3x 14 crit rate hair costumes or 40sp recovery.

Barrage 5+ feint now got tone down too much so people have to emphasize barrage 15 that reaches more than double and without dismount.

I’m sorry but Feint still dismount and this is one of the reason I stopped playing hakka. The other one is being constantly knocked back while doing bosses (skills being cancelled for double punishement).
Maybe i’m misunderstanding your statement.

and use 6x level 7 green gems

Never use green gems, it is a dps loss even more if you use Rogue 3.
Sissel*2 (74) + HG leather (110) + Bonuses from weapons (+28 from RHC / +29 from HG 1H sword) + 150 from swift step will be more than enough to reach the “soft” cap of 30% bonus (391^0.6 => 35.92% crit). If you take into account, stead charge, you will reach most of the time the 100% crit from behind.

Abdochar won’t be better than the 4 sockets purple 1 handed sword from HG because gems are too important sadly (also because HG weapons have a lot of potential to spare)

Any further investment, ie green gems’ will necessitate major trade off, ie red or yellow gems.

What I mean is than now with scaling skills of all ranks we can see % modifier, so for people who used feint + barrage level5 can now go barrage 15 without dismount (and more damage) and without rogues in build for example or if they are brave enough ranger 3 + rogue and some strange build (because based around this).
Some hacka builds have fletcher 3, sr2 etc… so with hair costumes + 2 sissels + max peta + leather crit + the 6 green gems will need them more than hacka based on archer 2 with rogue.

I would be surprised if people tried to sell the craziest dkp items ever (new weapons added) with 4 slots instead of using them and now that the dkp is shared with all channels, it’s unlikely to get it instead of buying it one day in the market?

It’s on me that I was not specific enough xD

Does Hacka works well with Archer 2 ->Ranger 2 -> Fletcher 3 -> Hackapel?

What’s obvious about rogue being pre-hakka class?
Backstab didn’t even work with swords until the koreans complained about it lol.
Burrow is incompatible, as is Feint.
Then they’re going to revamp the class.
It seems like Rogue in general was forgotten.

Yes, this build is viable.