Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

So, you don’t believe it’s the attribute.

on the contrary i hope it is because of the old dagger mastery attribute, not a new bug that causing werewolf doesnt work. I already know dagger mastery+werewolf bug months ago.

that is what worrying me, even without this passive

lets talk more about hackapell and less about rogue

Not a lot of tests, it is a big investment to make (10 star werewolf cards…).
Because rogue is not a very popular class.
To be sure, I recommend everybody to ignore dagger mastery attribute.

Bong testing
eva vs rogue evasion…

Rogue is a crucial synergy for my hackapell, so sorry for asking for a better explanation, but wanted to make my hackapell perform better and not be frustrated by taking a bugged passive.

Considering I still have to buy werewolves that are terribly expensive and level all them up to 10 only to realize it’s not working at all with this passive.

To clarify, this user took dagger attribute, so he was bugged.
I have confirmed it.

2 Likes

i wish that more people palyed hackapell and that it wasm ore popular, falconer mergen and musketeer and cannoneer and schwarzer reiter over shadow it some people forget it exists

how is hackapell after patch

wew how the heck are you getting 399str and 200 dex and 124 int in the first video? im lvl 330 an im only getting 253 dex and 230 str and 60 con wtf

1 Like

I was just wondering the same lol

My Rogue C3 Hacka feels way stronger than before

Burrow kinda isn’t worth anymore though, probably i’m wrong because i still didn’t get a 315+ weapon

then is rogue hacka the way to go since schwarzer reiter got really bad

I may be a rare occurence because i was already full crit atk before the update so i didn’t have to upgrade my gear much.

I can confirm that Sneak Hit 15+Swift Step+Werewolf cards gets a fairly high Crit Chance.

I have a no gems 315 Pierene Sword,the damage is pretty similar to my 4 Yellow Pajoritas Sword, for reference

1 Like

@leleconildo can share wth me yr class build, equipment and stats?

Ohhh thanks for that info grey. I was confused why I wasn’t critting as expected. I’ll skip that one on my next reset.

Some parts of solmiki leather set give +int…
Solmiki leather top: +52 int. (and +52 dex)
Solmiki leather bracelet +40 int. (and +40 str)
Max petamion +14 int. (+14 dex, str+)

Also 3 set bonus for solmiki +25 all stats, etc.
You will get a lot of bonus stats.
Solmiki leather set: https://tos.neet.tv/items/534110

I Am curious to know how strong is QS3 Rogue 3 Hacka, full dex with 8 werewolf cards xD

great at bossing, bad at AOE

Tested hacka with relatively BAD items. Only that sword of mine is OP tho.
Nice damage.
WW cards - a must. Still collecting them, need 3 more. On the video no cards at all.
150 dex~, rest is STR. Even with 8 ww cards I won’t go fulldex tho.
With 8 ww cards its possible to drop A2 I think for Ranger1 - just for fast arrows stack.

There is no arrow stack anymore. It got removed. Instead skills scale off extra of storm bolt debuff. Also their dmg got adjusted to match that arrow stack removal. So you dont really benefit much from ranger1. Steady aim doesnt work for hakka skills except pistol shot (which should get removed or changed to leg shot or something. instead of using pistol you would use xbow… as pistol doesnt synergy well with hakka otherwise unless you go SR.) Therefore only thing you benefit from ranger1 is barrage which is good but not that great on lvl5. Multishot10 does about same on top of that crit bonus and full draw links+def reduction.