Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

It’s ok but i’d go with Pajoritas now that hacka skills actually scale good.

Tested. Got +1k phys DMG only with the DEX bonus. This with a 4 Slot One-Handed Sword will be nice. Also, a good ping :v …

1 Like

Is arrow stacking really gone then? I’m kinda sad but glad at the same time. I loved this concept of the class but always knew it would be hella hard to balance AND felt kinda stuck with QS3 build to be effectively good.
As sad as it is for the concept to be away it opens up a lot of new builds to Hacka where you don’t need to always think “will I stack enough arrows to be good?”.

can sombody test this T.T

charge+backstab combo useable now?

FULL DEX

Feint dismount is the worst :rage:
Opening combo Cavalry charge -> 2x backstab -> stormbolt.
More dex faster animation for backstab and barrage.

Compare vs FULL STR

ommmmg i cant w8 for it, full dex rogue hakka!!

1 Like

full str video is faster than full dex video

He made more mistakes on DEX video, Dex looked way more fun to play, that fast opening combo alone…

The fun thing is that i’m going from full STR to full DEX, lol this game…

Is it really safe to go full dex tho. I mean do we have to fix on leather set all the time. I noticed the video have no issue with accuracy but is the gap level be the reason?

I think this boss does not have high evasion, the evasion of the ant is 138. For dex builds, rogue feint decreases enemy Dodge stat. However the Cooldown is 25s.

I don’t have video of mix stat str:dex.

Live server rogue3 ranger3 hacka

2 Likes

I’m A2, R1, Sc3, Fal1 right now.

Will Hacka be a good rank 8 class or should I stay with Mergen?

Its a farming build, but I dont want to be limited to low lvl DGs.

Full Dex right now.

Thanks

Take mergen. Stronger bossing power. Circling + triple arrow + homing arrow is okay mob clear.

Hacka is faster low level dungeon clear due to extra speed.

With the new crit chance formula, any build with rogue 3 will have easiest time reaching 100% crit chance

Archer 2 with Rogue C1 seems enough if you only want crit rate

I feel Rogue C3 will be overkill.

rogue1 still need at least 920 crit rate
archer2 means -150 crit rate which is 770 crit rate

Would prefer Arch2 ranger3 rogue2 hacka version because rogue3 burrow still cannot be used with hacka skills. Arch2 crit step vs normal mob and sneakhit for boss.

Sneak hit still great vs boss from behind. Hacka extra mobility to reposition.

ra3ro3H golem fight

1 Like

Even with Hacka attribute to raise Split Arrow dmg its still weaker than Mergen?

yes it is. You didnt checked the video i posted before, i presume?
2xlv7 yellow gem which is 2x470 Crit atk only increase split arrow 14k dmg to 15k dmg,. In your hakka case, maybe it will increase 2k more dmg from 4xlv7 yellow gem 1h sword. Meanwhile, mergen’s rain arrow increase your DPS by 200k

Yes I saw the video. Thanks for posting. I guess I’ll go mergen then.