Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

It is required tho since both skills Magnus Exorcismus and Build Acapella need skills from Priest C3. I mean it’s common sense.

Well, Build Capella while it does run on your skill levels it doesn’t seem to require all of them, rather it just uses the ones you have.

o.o so anyone has videos of skill animations?

Several of my Cleric friends who are playing at Korean server have tried Chaplain Quest.
Those who didn’t take Priest c3 couldn’t take the quest at all. I conclude that Priest c3 is a requirement.

Steps to be a Chaplain :

1. Go Priest c3
  2. Follow this guide to trigger the Chaplain quest
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=4627

There are two grayed out stars on Chaplain, does that mean there are two more ranks or is that just how all classes work even if there is just one rank?

correct me if I am wrong, did this skill just say, it makes every normal attack of a Chaplain an Aspersio spam?

The grayed out stars just means she just took 1 circle of Chaplain. She should be able to take Chaplain again for higher ranks. However, at TOSBase skill simulator, Chaplain is only available for 1 circle. So I’m not sure about this.

She took Chaplain at rank 6 even though Chaplain is already available from rank 5.
Cleric - Cleric - Priest - Priest - Priest - Chaplain is her build.

Tosbase only has 1 circle because there is no other chaplain quests on the database, so it could possibly means that hidden classes can only have 1 circle

But it’s unknown until now

I think so. Your auto attack is basically imbued with Aspersion effect for certain duration.

HOLY SHEEP! Chaplain seems to best job for a physical auto-attack Cleric then.

wonder if it works with OOB

OOB counts as magical damage as far as I remember, so I’m not sure if that will work. But Monk is one of your best bet for Chaplain.

wait aspersio is considered a holy magic attack that scales on SPR, so it just adds a Holy splash attack to the normal attack then.

Either normal attack, or might be phsyical attack from skills too. We need someone to try this out.

if its magic it will not be affected by AoE ratio, then this would be awesome for PvE against mass number of mobs. the only issue is that Aspersio is SPR based damage :confused:

Last rite
youtu.be/8pb2IXCstbo

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart:

More vídeos please :blush:

Does anyone know how well the damage scales up with Sacrament’s level and the health threshold? I’m wondering if this means it’s actually worth leveling Sacrament up…

2nd
Last rite + Aspergillum
youtu.be/qSpXoykljdU
Player status

10 Likes

wow, that looks awesome! Thanks!

It would be really interesting if someone could do a damage compare between DEX, STR, INT and SPI.

it really does activates aspersio on every single attack