Tree of Savior Forum

Can we stream the game during the CB?

As title it said and bla bla bla to keep 20words

of course we can stream game during cbt, but do not abuse bug’s on your stream pls, you wil be punished for this

Yes, yes you can.

/20characters

As long as it doesn’t contain scenes with you raping and abusing people within the system with bugs.

1 Like

How is abusing bugs a bad thing on a test server designed to find and remove bugs from the game for when it goes live?
They -want- people to find and abuse the bugs and record it is a good way of reporting it.That way can fix them rather than people keep it secret so they have to wipe the server when after it goes live because someone decided to hide something abusable…

Modifying the game client, hacks, etc would be punishable but finding an in game bug during a closed test isn’t… In fact finding those bugs is half the reason your being given access to play it for.

@sonkuri I don’t think they want you to “abuse” the bug they only need you to report it. From what I remember correctly when I watched some closed beta videos, there was a report bug button right beside the minimap which is on the top right corner of the screen where I guess you can instantly write a report concerning about the bug you found.

searchin and reportin bugs != abusin bugs
u know?

i wish the krcbt wasnt closed to streaming.

I want to know what commercial means. If I worked for Gamestop I wouldn’t be able to post “the first 100 people to buy this spotlit game on our site gets a raffle ticket to this beta key” kinda thing? Or is it like "My name is so and so and if you want a key come to my stream channel to watch! "

Abusing bugs = more people will notice and report it ayy.

Seriously though it’s a closed testing server, people really better not be jumping into this thinking it the same as they would a released game. Bug searching/reporting and getting issues with the game fixed is way more important at this stage than individual grind. Way too many people go into CBTs like this as if it was a demo to see if they like it and won’t even report bugs that happen.

That’s why if people abuse bugs the people who don’t normally report will get salty, report “Ban this cheater” and instead actually be contributing to the bug-fix aspect of a CBT.

Seriously though, I do want people to have fun with the game too not just go under it with a microscope looking for flaws and bugs.

can we stop this discussion now?

You didn’t need to reply with something everyone had already said and further prolong the discussion if you wanted it to end ya’know.

Abusing bug/glitch = Taking full advantage of the situation for your own benefits

Finding a bug/glitch = Report it and never do it again

I guess that’s the main difference between someone abusing it and someone searching/finding them

Obviously i doubt there will be any consequence if it happen once and you report it… I might be wrong tough lol

1 Like