Tree of Savior Forum

Bug exploitation in the refining system

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Some other evidences:
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

@staff please consider investigate this

3 Likes

during these weeks there have been many weapons with high refinement, very strange indeed.

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_William @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy
they could be ascertaining the information in the game or passing it on to some gm, because really showing up so much weapon with high refinement like that of several games at the same time is very strange.

5 Likes

some player named Aikyun appeared with 5 weapons +16 in the same day, in a period of two weeks he simply appeared selling +16 weapons every day and there is also the suddently two lvl 10 pantorex appearing in the game this week. Please investigate.

3 Likes

If this is true, this may broke the entire game system, it must be found asap.

@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_William

3 Likes

Yeah… lately I’ve seen players selling many refined items frequently… so suspicious.

2 Likes

Are these people serious? LMAO just because you can’t +16 that many doesn’t mean they’re exploiting come on people, are you that insecure?

no way… HAHAHAHHAHAHA

1 Like

Should I report Malp too? Maybe he’s exploiting kekw? @Ersakoz

Smh… lol
Very Ignorant post and misleading clickbait

Yeah the whole world farms Skiaclipse now and it is relatively easy now. With the large amounts of weapon being farmed every week (including legend reset events). Nothing surprising.
What used to be 1 weapon/ 3 weeks with geared PT is now easily done on the entire server

What you are not seeing is the tip of the iceberg, you only saw the successful refines. Those + 11 are part of the graveyard.

3 Likes

Skyvolk

13m

Yeah… lately I’ve seen players selling many refined items frequently… so suspicious.

SUSPICIOUS

This is a great joke!!!

Dude, cmon, i love this game

please imc never close tos
or close the game, just host the global chat

2 Likes

Well everything that’s not convenient for them is an exploit, same as beating crevox in top dps is an exploit. This post will be flag in 3…2…1

GENIUS!!! kkkkkkkkkkk

If nothing is happening why are u crying here? Staff member must investigate, if no one has been doing nothing wrong, nothing will be happened.

2 Likes

Every 6 months we have this same thread
Every time it’s hilarious!
Keep up the good work guys xD

1 Like

Aren’t you the one crying for not getting +16? :kekw:

OP Logic:

Many +16 weapons in a few hours
Prices growing

?

2 Likes

Please Staffs! Do something! Bug Abuser= ban