Tree of Savior Forum

Buff shop how it works

Hello once again guys!
Could anyone explain me how does buff shop work?
Is it offline shop?
If I open buff shop on one character can I play also other character on same account?
Finally which class got this buffs?

BIG thx!!!

I’m sure someone else can explain it better than I do but here’s what I know

1. Buff shop works by having a shop opened up that would sell buffs until it has no more materials remaining (still open but it won’t sell anything) or you log in to it again.

2. You can login to other characters while leaving the shop open. You can also exit TOS as well (correct me if I’m wrong).

3. Spell Shops usually goes with Priest C3 and sells Blessing, Aspersion and Sacrament that lasts for 25 mins or 1 hour with full attributes.

Store stays even after closing TOS/shutdown your computer/internet disconnect. Maintenance wipes you out so you have to reopen your store after one.

Cleric at rank 6 can open spell store (class = pardoner c2) *
Wizard at rank 7 can open a gem roasting store (class = alchemist c2)
Swordsman at rank 5 can open: Repair store, weapon enhancement store* or a armor enhancement store* (class = Squire)

• = store has time limits

Might I play other character on same account when priest from same account is selling buffs? :slight_smile:

Yes you can.

/20charlimits

Last question, does this shop got time limit duration? :wink:
If yes, how long it can be opened?

Err

weapon enhance and armor enhance is 1 hour at all levels.

spell shop is 35min at max level, with an attribute that increases shop time by 5min everytime someone buys a buff from you (attribute max level = 5, so 25min more everytime someone buys a buff).

About Pardoner’s Buff shop.
For max duration get Lv 5 Spell Shop and Lv 5 Spell Shop Attribute (costs about 240k to max it)

Spell Shop you can sell any buff that requires materials to be cast, and the shop will consume 10x as much materials than normal in exchange of giving it longer duration.

The buffs will be used at whicever level you have them, max is 15 for Apsersion and Blessing and 10 for Sacrament.

The buffs lvls can be further increased with Divine Might or Gems, for the former you’d need someone in party to be constantly casting it tho.

Shop stays open even while you’re offline or playing on another character, you’re even able to buy buffs from yourself with another character.

There’s a 50% tax on all your earnings, so make sure to adjust your prices accordingly (I still see Pardoners selling Aspersion for 900 silver which is a 50 silver loss)

Guys.

can i have a pardoner and squire shop selling offline at the same time??

Hey, Diego! Did you manage to find anything about having two shops open at the same time?

Tax is now 30%.

You can only have one offline shop open.

You can however open another shop and leave the game open, but trying to leave two offline shops open will close the previous one.

ok but guys how about the enchanter buff shop and the transgender buff shop, what are it’s time limits?

Someone told me that the 30% can be lowered to 10% by use of Token. Can anyone verify this please?

This is for market. I have a token and still 30%, before was 50% if I’m right.