Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

What is the addon for the monster icons in the minimap?

The addon name: Rader
(not radar)

i can’t seem to find it in the jtos addon? is it a separate addon?

I think it is removed.

i found it. on another thread. thanks!

Pretty sure the name is “show skill”

Anyone have a copy of this? I googled and that is indeed it, however it’s no longer on the JTOS or ITOS database.

Nevermind, it’s available on his github.

i had like to confirm will i have all english addon and japanese addons together if i download the lastest version of jTOS addon manager ?
or do i also have to download excrulon addon manager + japanese tos addon manager?

You just need the JToS Addon Manager to access both. As its explained on the first post

the JToS Addon Manager was created, this version of the addon manager allows you to access the original addons for iToS and also JToS.

can someone share show skill addon

1 Like

Please share, I saw you using it in a recent video

I just found it, it’s working but it’s not exactly like the ones I saw in the videos

https://github.com/Monogusa1244/MonogusaAddonStore/blob/master/Beta/_showskill⛄.ipf

Yes, I had been using it for so long and I had no idea what the name was, but now I found out. :rofl:
Here the link, see if it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw-dMBi-HIvoQnYxd1JIbmtHUTA

1 Like

Thank you very much, now I can sleep without having nightmares about it.

1 Like

Has anyone else had problems with joystick extend in that it gets rid of Set 2?
It works absolutely wonderfully in all other regards, it fixed all the joystick problems I’ve had with the games, but L2+R2 will change it to Set2, however it will show the same exact things as Set 1 did, and making any changes there, will change Set1 as well, as if it didn’t actually change sets.

I don’t use joystick or joystick related addons, but if an addon is causing you problems you can try deleting any configuration or setting file on the addon folder.

You can find the addon folder on ‘\TreeOfSavior\addons’

Look for the faulty addon folder and delete the setting files. You will need to reconfigure the addon tho.

If anyonee lse wants to use joystick extend and runs into the same problem as my previous post here.

I somewhat managed to fix this issue the following way:
Change Auto->Controller in Settings
Restart client

This of course stops the ability to use the keyboard as well temporarily, and if you go back to Auto it reintroduces the problem, but it’s a small price to pay to keep them entirely separate.

Does anyone has that addon that shows the time left of the buff granted when we use sp potions and activate the boss card’s buffs?

If someone could share it…ty!

I think its called Muteki2.0 or something like that

1 Like

Hey there @Wolfy! This thread has been a great help. I’m also adding a screenshot for Sort Example. I’ve been using it for so long so surprise it didn’t get tested/updated in your list.