Tree of Savior Forum

Addon Collection Showcase! [Update 13-01-18]

Ty! Addons change a LOT, and there is not a way to follow up each chance unless i have the addon installed. I was talking with Lunar for a way to keep track of addon updates, but i got busy he got busy and stuff like that.

The addons showcased here definetly need a new revision as many have got broken, repaired or improved over time.

This addon has been broken since last patch, any clue how to fix it?

check [ADDONS] Broken/Discontinued Addon Development #3

for any info on broken addons.

Addons that broke on the last update:

• Turi of savior
  • Tooltip Helper

Weird Behaviour

• Mapmate
  • MonsterKillCount

as iā€™ve been testing myself.

2 Likes

Guys, I use the old version of muteki cuz the new one is too ugly and dont show safety zone as it should.

Soā€¦
Does anyone here know how to edit .ipf file?

link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B34wnsl_vjHaWDF5OVZPWE10RVU/view?usp=sharing

May someone increase the size of invulnerability bar? 3 times bigger seems nice.

channel surfer is broken

Does anyone know the name of the addon that shows crit rate?

Altarget

20characters

Thank you

/20kappaPride

Thank you so much! I found interesting addon. However, it seems indunplus and tooltip helper didnā€™t works anymore, I wonder if the creator will update itā€¦

Indunplus is working properly, you have to enter all of your characters and open team storage one time for the addon to load the data and show it on the addonā€™s window. For tooltip helper, there is updated version of it in the jtos tab.

Weird, because I already did that (indunplus) but it always got reset and and the display become odd that time. As for Tooltip, Iā€™ll check it again. Thank you for your information :smiley:

Edit: I found it was renamed as Tooltip Helper (Rebuild by Toukibi).

The last indunplus version is v1.3.3

It could also mean your addon data got corrupted. Go to TreeOfSavior\addons\indunplus and delete the contents of that folder.

The last version of Tooltip Helper is https://github.com/Toukibi/ToSAddon/tree/master/TooltipHelper_Rebuild

Shud be obtainable on the addon manager. Which may get an update soon to help figure out the problem about versions ā€¦ hopefully.

1 Like

Sup o/

It has been a long time since i worked on this, and iā€™ve decided to give it my free time again for a few days.

Cleaning of addon data on my pc done, and im gonna start to prepare the videos / addon testing soon. Im receiving the support from Mizuki and the addon developer discord this time, which shud make things less of a headache hopefully.

Also look forward to Addon manager v3.1 which shud make it more user friendly. Thanks to Mizuki, a sneak peek.

7 Likes

Update on 27-11-17

• Addon Manager iToS side post update from AST to ExtendedUI
  • Updated status added on some unusable/broken addons.
  • Made invididual addon sections collapsed using ā€œHide detailsā€.
  • The first post indexing method doesnā€™t work when the marker is hidden, gonna need to change that.

Gonna be busy with work again. Updates to come eventually.

4 Likes

Hi @Wolfy
Do we have a list of the addons that are broken atm?

1. Rader
  2. Hair Enchant Addon
  3. Cloverfinder
  4. ???

List of broken addons:

• Hair enchant extend
  • Shop Helper
  • Clover Finder (Boss spotter too?)

List of unreliable behaviour addons

• Rader

Not complete for sure, ive heard there are some addons that also cause constant crashing. Also HairEnchant addon has a fix but not on manager.

Also the rader version from Wizology is still working i believe, it has a different name and appeareance. Its not on the manager but all his addons link to his webpage so should be easy to find.

1 Like

how i do install addons manually? where i have to put the files? D:

data folder on tos directory

Hey all,

So I found the JTOS Manager before finding this thread and before deleting the old manager. All of my addons were preloaded on the new one without any work so i figured it was fine to just use both simultaneously. I was experiencing a problem with my weapon switch not showing and I couldnā€™t seem to find any addon I had installed that would interfere with it (still searching), so i figured it would be the old manager combating the new manager (If thatā€™s even a thing).

I took the google document steps to clear the cache of the old one, but now my JTOS manager isnā€™t showing any of my backed up addons. Iā€™ve tried deleting the addons (that were still in the data folder after I deleted the old cache and reinstalling them, but with no success. Theyā€™re all there, just not showing up in the manager. Any help? Thanks!

Those steps are to start from zero. Since some users had issues with moving between managers (that doesnt mean all of them)

If you set the manager to start from zero and removed the addons installed on /data folder, then they should be reinstalled via manager to be registered properly on it again. Im not sure why they arenā€™t showing on it.

The weapon switch pop up got hidden on me aswell long ago. It fixed after i did a full wipe out, so im not sure which addon was breaking it.

1 Like