Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

I’m on Asia, hope it will reach soon hehehe…can’t wait to dl the installer :wink:

Hello, I have received an email that I am part of CBT2 but I did not receive any KEYS. The mail stated that I was part of CBT1 but I was not chosen to receive a key during CBT1 so I do not have any. I want to know if I will still be receiving a beta key. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Also, how do I download the game from Steam??

Im australian and got it.

You must have got one and not realised check your emails further back for a key.

Also there are heaps of guides on how to do it.

Still waiting =( Have been in 50k wave

I’m not sure at the part that you did not get keys from 1st CBT, but you recieve the email that you part of CBT2 tester, however you can follow this step in order to dl the client:

Hope its help :smile:

1 Like

No key yet :confounded:

i got my key i wa sin the 35K line

Hello, they in progress to deliver the key at the moments, you can have more info as below:

Hope its help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just checked all of my past emails from TOS and never got a key from CBT1. Also, I received the “You were not chosen” message when I registered for CBT1… but I received a CBT1 survey email. I’m so confused.

I hope the future top right button would display my key >.<

From Asia here and got my keys via email

Chill to all fellas who are panicking cause of not getting a key yet or so :v:. Topic already says that currently there is a complete lacking of beta keys for all those who registered before the 19th. So if you are completely sure you registered before October 19th at the authentic tree of savior website main page then you will get a key just as IMC Games promised.

Though as I expected, IMC games did somehow underestimate the size of their player/fan base lel. If not, then they didn’t expect a large number of botters to register for it if that is indeed the case.

1 Like

May I ask what country?

I was invited to the first beta test…but i think i deleted the messege in google mail. Can you please send a key to me. pepeje2k1@gmail.com

Received my confirmation for iCBT2.

No big deal, I was in the first one afterall ^^’

THX IMC :heart: LOVE LETTERS AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN THE WORLD !

1 Like

If you were in first cbt why would you need another key…?

minha key chegou :smile:

Se cadastrou com quantas pessoas?

Currently in the Philippines

1 Like