Tree of Savior Forum

Annoying killing message "Obtained X for number combination"

X values = (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,/,*,-,+) , Anyone know how to solve this annoying thing?

4 Likes

try a screenshot, that doesnā€™t make any sense.

ā€œObtained 3 for the number combinationā€ i get it for every mob on every map i go, i just dont know what to do to remove this

Move this under gameplay bug reports under visual or something for more visibility.

EDIT: Ohh someone experienced below. Ignore my comment.

You activated one of the mini games (for gimmick achievement points) from some area. I think Elgos Abbey?

Basically you obtain numbers (1-9) and operations (+ - / *) and then you go back to the stone where you activated the mini game. Itā€™ll tell you a number like ā€œ52ā€ and you have to make that number using the numbers and operations you found. Usually theres a limit of how many numbers you can use.

Only elgos abbey have this? Its a high level map, i need something earlier, i got this for a long long time

@Account can u tell me?

But still, no answer on this link @acolyte

Yeah, looks like itā€™s an outstanding issue.
Hopefully you get some answer, but it doesnā€™t look that thereā€™s many who got this issue to comment on this.

You could always try the Gameplay Bug Reports forum as I suggested earlier while waiting for reply here also.

Iā€™m not sure where the other ones are, but I know there are a few for 250+ areas. However, in time the mini game will expire (i think a day or two).

This is what one might look like:

Where is this @Account ?

My problem, this is occuring for 3 weeks already

That one is in Grynas Hills https://tos.neet.tv/zones/2071

I think I activated mine at the Elgos main monastery mapā€¦ and I think itā€™s making me unable to do other puzzle dungeons (e.g. Topes Fortress 2F, Nevellet Quarry 2F)

The puzzle items donā€™t drop, and the walls donā€™t open despite hours of killing mobā€¦

I canā€™t go back to the map to ā€œcomplete itā€ as Iā€™m heavily underleveled there, and the mobs would just one shot me @_@ ā€¦ Haizā€¦ my curiousity ;-/

any ideas on how to get rid of this?

Iā€™ve read aroundā€¦

It either automatically goes away (mineā€™s doesnā€™t even after two maintenances) or you go back and complete the puzzleā€¦

I just figured it out:

All you have to do is to go back to your stone, ā€˜ā€˜talkā€™ā€™ to it and select the ā€˜ā€˜Give Upā€™ā€™ option. Done! No more annoying messagesā€¦

Mine was here:

image hosting 10mb limit

7 Likes

Maybe you should read the quests you accept. Go to the trumpet on the left you have a number you have to do with 3 numbers and 2 mathematical operations.

If you have to do 10 you would do 2x4+2 for example.