Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

Added cwMarket and Marktioneer to the first post list.

Coloured item names got fixed today (18/3/17). Update it and it should work fine now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

any chance i can get the clover finder addons update version? (the one that u can change langguage and it tells whats the mobs colour). tq.~

use this command

/clover lang english

3 Likes

Downloading the remove TP button addon caused an extremely invasive phishing ad to pop up. I suggest switching to a different host.

I recommend just putting them up on github along with the source code fix for each one of the addons, easy and clean. Itā€™s all code-related anyways.

And also:
ā€œWe donā€™t limit the total size of your binary release files, nor the bandwidth used to deliver them. However, each individual file must be under 2 GB in size.ā€

I still havenā€™t sat down and setup my GitHub. I can say that I have yet to receive any sort of malicious downloads from using MediaFire.

Iā€™m contemplating adding a ā€œlock positionā€ feature to IndunPlus, but Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m not terribly versed enough in the language to attempt it from scratch. Can anyone thing of any other addons that have a lock position feature I could use for reference?

Hmm not sure if CD Tracker or EXP Viewer has a lock feature (?) but muteki2 has a lock/trace/fixed feature!
Hope it can help you ;w;

Regen Timer and CD Tracker have lock functions, though it would be nice if there was a right-click function on the frames for it. Iā€™ll work with what I have though.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s me or something, but my indunplus seems broken. Keeps disabling itself, and whenever I ā€œ/idpā€ it up again, states Iā€™ve done some Saadness or DG when I havenā€™t done anything. It also stops showing a char even though itā€™s on the right lodge. Iā€™m a sad person.

Have you updated IDP in the last few months? I recall there was an update for it on the Addon Manager several weeks ago, before which problems like you describe were happening.

Latest version I have installed is 1.3.3.

Buff counter addon has a right click option, also has lock function within the right click menu.

is Rader work properly now?, Iā€™ve try using one that you linked. But Iā€™ve found out the Rader map doesnā€™t move, but the little icon still moving though. Oh this is a helpfull thread by the way, thankā€™s.

:3 possible addon that can improve Pillage proc notification? Like a new sound or a pop out notification be it an icon or via word when pillage procs? Itā€™s hard to notice the current sound and notification right now.

1 Like

Have had my hands full with dissertation lately, havenā€™t been able to make much progress on addons. Would welcome the contributions of other aspiring programmers/addon devs. /tired

Awesome thread, itā€™s a shame it took me so long to find it. I used to run a addon thread on Reddit before stuff happened.

Anyway it was pretty sad when all the native english speaking addon makers quit and a lot of stuff broke, then we had a surge of Japanese addon makers come in and everything seemed really good again.
It seems like the reason that too has stopped is because theyā€™ve gone ahead and made their own place for addonā€™s (from what someone said earlier in the topic)

Overall itā€™s pretty cheerful to see at least the old stuff working even if we might not get any new stuff,

iā€™m really not looking foward to the japanese stuff breaking as itā€™s really become part of the game for me. the Assurine and Safetywall buff notifications are incredible when in the heat of the action.

It may be inevitable, but as Lunar had hinted at, we may have to come to rely on the Japanese addon devs to continue the legacy of ToS addons.