Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

Any fix for Tooltip Helper? Or does anyone know what to delete to remove it? It’s really buggy right now and the developer isn’t actively playing I guess.

The developer already made a working update that is available on the Addon Manager. Just update it through the Addon Manager.

Please post any addons having problems following this patch.

First post updated.

I think Item Drops addon is not working too. Have you checked yours?

It might not work again until tweaked. The game now has a copy of this add-on implemented internally.

It gives off a beam of light but with less intensity and with sparkly effects. No toggle for names on and off for item/silver though.

I can confirm that Item Drops is still working fine.

cW Market, Marktioneer
market addon … this addon broke long time ago
if possible can u fix it… thx

Seems that link item addon is broken, or at least for me. I can use “/li” to get the instructions, but whenever I type the correct command to get whatever known item, nothing appears, not even letting me know invalid classname. I also have colored item names uninstalled in case you’re wondering if it’s the linking part that’s wrong.

Fixed channel surfer addon for you guys (v1.0.2 on addon manager).

24 Likes

Is there an add on that saves our magnum opus recipes? I’d be happy if IMC would put a blank recipe book for sell by alchemist master that would save my recipes. Then I could just click on the recipe and not move 1 item at a time. Thanks!

I can’t link item. Colored item blah blah was already uninstalled. Thoughts?

simple warp seems going crazy too? can’t control the mouse when I’m warping.

Thanks! May I know what was the specific fix? Can we now use the forward backwards arrow or just the dropdown?

Channel Surfer has been removed from the list. Thank you to the author for the update.

As to the SimpleWarp dropdown list, I’ve been noticing that with just the default channel list as well. I don’t think it’s exclusive to SimpleWarp. Dropdown menus are freaking out after this patch.

2 Likes

Guys I can not make Rader work at all.

I made a folder caller RADER (also tried rader) inside the folder where the others addons are located but it stil does not work, what am I missing?

Typing /radEr in game does nothing for you?

1 Like

This unfortunately did not work too…

Edit: Managed to make it work, I needed to put the IPF file at the data folder and leave the folder at addons empty, I tought that the IPF had to be left at the folder inside the addons folder.

Also noticed that the new chatextends addon doesn’t properly making a settings file in the addons directory, and its default setting for the annoying horizontal scrolling text (called “nicotxt”) is on. This was causing the settings to go back to default every time you booted up the game.

I’ve modified both these issues (properly saves your settings and sets default value for nico text to “false”) and will upload a link to the first post.

4 Likes

After checking, found out the CHAT MESSAGE was the one that was not working for me. But the other functions are fine. Tried redownloading the addon and deleting the settings.json but it did not fix it.

It definitely needs an update of sorts to either work on top of or independently of the current ingame implementation.