Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

Do you think you can fix Channel Surfer too?

Anyone have quest UI to display and checked more than 5 quests at a time? Tried to edit the lua files but i couldn’t get it display or checked more than 5 quests.

U still alive bru @s1lv3rw0lf

Ye, still alive and healthy.

1 Like

@s1lv3rw0lf is actually just a bot. Real one is dead. RIP :cry:

May I ask precisely what is wrong with Channel Surfer? What is intended behavior, and what is happening instead?

1st generation channel surfer let you change channel without confirmation by selecting from dropdown list or prev-next button in upper right
screen
2nd generation is the same with 1st but you need to wait 10 second if you arent idle
3rd generation which is now: the channel dropdown list and prev-next button is disabled completely. The only to change channel is by go to your lodge and manually select channel, or by installing channel changer add on

Standing by to see if Enhanced Collections is being incorporated directly into the client, based on patch notes. Maybe IMC will use their own overhaul though. Stay tuned for updates on this, and please be sure to post any newly broken/fixed addons with this patch.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Are you saying then that the addon has been through two major revisions? If so, our best bet would be to try to find an older version of the addon.

nope, the add on is still the same, tos official patch conflicting code produce the 2nd and 3rd generation

As what @myself noted previous version lets you click forward or backward arrow to change channel to the next/prior channel(I believe there was a drop down option too + to that).

The new Collection UI is quite nice, but still not as streamlined as Enhanced Collection. I would say the only thing Enhanced Collection could update is including the total stat bonuses from the new UI.

Invested Stat Points is also deprecated with this update.

EDIT: Aaaaand it seems this broke Enhanced Collection, of course. If you have Enhanced Collection enabled, it appears that your collection window will still be the new default, but no collections will show in it.

No longer needed, hover your mouse over the numerical value of a stat and it’ll show the breakdown.

I think charsimulator is broken now… when i typed /sim nothing happens :c

@nammyjaja Currently fixing. Will be updated soon

OK, new version is live now.

2 Likes

thank you so much !!!

an add-on is interfering with the “linking of items” T_T

It’s caused by Colored Item Names sadly.

@IllFatedGaming, if you have time and are up for it, would you kindly look into this as well. Can’t link items in chat with [Colored Item Names] installed.

Tested it with addon enabled (can’t link), uninstalled and I was able to link ASAP.

We’re very grateful for your efforts regardless :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noted, Colored Item Names is breaking chat links. I will look into this.