Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

thank you very much for your hard work @Xanaxiel. Tell me when you want your succ as my gift to you <3

1 Like

Great! Now it’s working again. Many thanks to those who keep this alive!

Hello all,
Here I edit 2 addons (CameraZoom and Warmode) to use without touching the numpad. This is good for laptop users. It works fine on desktop keyboard also.

1. CameraZoom: use “LEFT ALT” and “Page Up” or “Page Down” or “Home”

2. Warmode: use “LEFT ALT” and “-” or “=”.

Copy addons to \TreeOfSavior\patch

Download

3 Likes

Numpad Up and Down on laptop is Function key+Arrow UP/DOWN

I use a laptop

is this for iTOS or jTOS only?

I wonder where you base this from, can you show actual proof for this.
I think the forum population is heavily hues now but I don’t think they fit the description.

This is actually completely unnecessary and very rude to some people. You deserve a flag for this. Poor grammar doesn’t always correlate to a persons intellect. Such comments only speak so far of yourself.

12 Likes

should work with iToS, never tried in JToS, prolly work too

Someone can repair the charsimulator addon? i like see other hats for my char.

Don’t waste time with him.

Also:

welp.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone mentioned already but I miss the “Assortment” addon, here the sort options doesn’t appear at all when it’s installed, you click the button and nothing shows up (only in the inventory).
Thans in advance <( ˆ•ˆ)/

1 Like

Channel surfer too, 1 click poof your on the next map channel XD

Updated first post to include list of broken addons that are in need of fixing. Also, thank you so much Xana for the update!

I would also like to take this moment to plug the recently-added ChatExtends addon. It allows you to fully explore and edit your chatbox (rather than it being hidden and forcing you to guess where you need to backspace/delete), gives quick buttons within the chat box to link your current location, as well as your party invite tag, and even allows you to modify chat box transparency, text size, and other amazing quality of life improvements.

Get it from the Addon Manager!

7 Likes

Yes! OMG! :smiley: Thanks~

got fooled for 3 days, the RADAR addon will not work unless you name the folder RADER

couldnt even figure this out myself without @IllFatedGaming figuring it out for me

Sorry that’s what he just told me. Never mind though, I guess, since the addon has been fixed in the manager already. Thanks.

I noticed you included char sim. I currently have no problems with the current version.
@knightrvg maybe your headgears in F2 are hidden. I found the char sim doesn’t show headgears if those are turned off.

the addon still have bug on iTOS

My version from the addon manager is working fine.

Also, thank you @IllFatedGaming on your work. I asked Lunar for your discord but seems you dont have one? I also spend some time checking addons news from korea/japan and keep backups from addons i use.

1 Like

Thx for work i like see pirate hat in-game my corsair :sweat:

That is correct, I don’t have nor will I ever use Discord. If you absolutely must speak to me, there are a variety of other ways to contact me. (Steam, TeamSpeak3 server, in-game)

Wow! Thanks! More power bro and all that’s helping out on the addons.